Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Love advice (IC)

Iskandar (played by hexblading)

The knight rubbed the back of his head, an irritated scowl pulling a corner of his face. "I-- Do I look like the kind of sod who flirts with people?!" A slew of curses followed.

"I don't--be nice, I guess? Whoever's arse you're keen on chasing, bring them flowers, cook them meals... I don't know! Tell them how pretty they are every few bells or so, but don't go overboard on the compliments or you're ending up on the shitlist easily. Play it cool, bloody woo them, I guess."
Virgil Sanders (played by Alidal)

"Dude, why are you asking me? You know very well I'm single! Now go away, I'm listening to CG5."
Yangin (played by Leighoflight)

Muffins! hundreds of them!
"Above all else, you should avoid breakin' their heart.

Break their bones instead."
Mark (played by Velocity_Ryder)

“Don’t fall in love. It’s as simple as that”
"Oh... it's simple really. You either must have enough food or money to keep them happy. Trust me, from working with many clients, Demons are always charmed by food and money. Never get enough of it... You are looking for a demon lover... aren't you?"
Eric Gwàiwù (played by Dib2435)

" be yourself and chocolate " Eric said refilling bottles of holy water as he spoke " Chocolate with no nuts if where talking about my late lover "
Saphir Siriano (played by RPJEANS)

"Look. If ya start thinkin' it seems too good ta be true, buddy, lemme tell ya—you're already in too deep. Say ya got yourself a gal makin' doe-eyes atcha, y'know, despite your whole... facial situation? That's a red flag. An' if she's sidlin' up ta you only AFTER you're four drinks in an' maybe a lil flush with cash for once? BOOM. We're sailin' on a SEA of red over here.

"Then next thing ya know, your whirlwind romance ends with you stuffed in some hay loft somewhere, hog-tied with your own underoos. Which, needless ta say, are the only worldly possession ya got left to your name." The sweaty man takes a long, thirsty gulp of watery ale.

"What I'm sayin' is don't live my life, pal."
Anton (played by MeatCathedral)

And Anton thought his experiences with love were a mess. He clasps his hands. "I am, perhaps, not the best person to be providing advice on this topic, but I would say that anyone's heart can be won with a heartfelt creation and an evening well spent. " He says, looking to the side in thought.

"Of course that is looking past the fact that they might not even be interested, or that they might secretly be some kind of cruel monster and it betrays your trust in anyone for decades and..." he trails off into a feverish mutter, his hands clenching to the point of the wood cracking.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Love advice (IC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus