Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Surprise the above character with a gift!

Aeren (played by SillySpider)

The red Elf holds out a freshly backed Apple Pie.
"Food is always a good gift, for the stomach anyways."
Hekili'akos (played by CrystalDisc)

Upon returning home, Aeren may find something most peculiar on his doorstep - a deer skull-shaped ornament fashioned from brass with autumn leaves like fire flickering on its antlers.
Leonard Ghertivel (played by cri86titanium) Topic Starter

(Newton)

LED eyes widened in incredulity as the cyborg kid took in Hekili'akos appearance. "... noooooo way, you are a real dragon??" he squeaked, clapping his hands in excitement. "You look BADASS! Is it real fire on your mane? How high can you fly? My dad says I won't get anti-gravs for a long while still, but when I do I'll be able to fly too! What it's like to fly when you're a dragon? Doesn't the wind like, extinguish your flames? And what happens when it rains? And... oh wait!" With a gesture that BEGGED the cool dragon to not fly away in his absence, he rushed off on the rollerskates that were his feet, only to beeline back within a couple minutes holding a few test tubes.

"My dad showed me how to make fire too!" Well... it hadn't been intentional on Leonard's part, Newton had just... observed him while he worked? He couldn't help it, he was a kid, he was curious! "Look, this one-" He fumbled in his pockets, found a zippo and brought it near the test tube, that immediately sparkled in a soft, dazzling green flame, "... makes green fire, This one is blue... and this one is pink... and this one is more violet/blue! Cool huh?" Smiling widely, he put down the green flames and handed the test tubes to Hekili. "You can keep these! So if you're caught in the rain or something, you'll still have your flames! And colored! THat'd look even more COOL!"
Cole Macgrath (played by FictionDragonborn)

... Who the hell is this guy? Well, Anywho... I can lend you my old college science book. I'm not using it anyways.
Malvolio Twins (played anonymously)

Marius pulled out a funny looking acorn he found, from his pocket, and handed it to Cole, and Sangre handed him a button he found on the floor of the sewing room in his house. They both had smiles on their face, though Sangre's was slightly weaker as he looked sick and tired.
Abigail Welsh (played by Kotomi657)

Though not knowing the twins, Abigail thought they were adoreable and thus got them both stuffed toys. For Marius she got a stuffed bear with red button eyes, while for Sangre she got a stuffed bear with blue button eyes. Both were small gifts but quite soft!
Katz (played by FictionDragonborn)

Katz let out a sigh and handed a cat plushie to her.
Bho Namoaa (played by Samiakki)

"Please enjoy this free sample, courrrtesy of Solemu-Koremu's Spiritual Sundries!"

Practically thrusting it into Katz's hand, despite him towering over Bho. The Mithra presented him with a long vial of a bright yellow liquid; a sample-sized Super Ether.
hz9i7W3.png

"Great for rrrestoring magical energy! Not useful to you? Gift it to someone you know. And be sure to tell them about Solemu-Koremu's Spiritual Sundries. After all, we have the best prrrices you'll find across all countries."
Claude Gau (played by Jaws)

The smell of fried food basked in the air. Claude stalked towards her prey with her gift in her hand. "A little birdy told me that you might like this", she spoke once she was behind Bho. Claude shoved a bright green container filled with eight fried eel kabobs and accompanied by a metal tin of chili oil into his hands. She then moved her neck in a clockwise motion to temporarily relieve a kink in the lower area of her neck.
gl-1484141-1706555554.png
the-queen's-spider (played anonymously)

Alois glanced Claude up and down. He then took off his scarf (he was wearing one due to the cold weather), messed around with it for a few minutes, folding it up and handed it to Claude. "Here, it's cold, and it seems you might need it." He said vaguely, but it looks like he took notice to the bruises and just wanted to try and help. Sad as it might be, it seems Alois knows exactly where that neck bruising came from.

What's this?

If Claude unwrapped the folded up scarf, there seemed to be a note, along with some money.
Please take this money and buy some ointment to help heal those bruises. -- Alois T.
Cigil Gergen (played anonymously)

The woman peaked towards Alois before her eyes went down to her sketchpad. She seemed to be doodling for several moments before a joyful smile spread onto her lips. Though it seemed to pain her, she ripped the drawing from her book and handed it to them. "I drew you with some motorized wings!" Cigil beamed. "The motors in the pack also would have a warming function. Keep you warm!"
Helielle's heels clicked against the floor as she approached Cigil, carrying a large leather satchel over his right arm. Surprisingly, it didn't seem to encumber her, despite her unconventional attire.

"Hello there!" She gave a little curtsy before unloading the satchel from his shoulder, transferring it over to the merfolk. "So, um, I'd heard you were an inventor. It's not much, but. . . these are steel plates, screws, hinges, and other similar pieces. I had fashioned leftover scrap from the shop into pieces you can use for building. Or at least, I hope they are useful. . . but, um. Please do not tell Aunt Clonie I gave you our leftovers, okay?"
Light Raygun (played by cri86titanium) Topic Starter

Behind the mask, the eyes were smiling as Cris approached Helielle.

"I've heard we share a fascination for bladed weapons, so I thought you might appreciate this", she said with a courteous bow of her head, before reaching out for a scabbard fastened across her back. She offered it to Helielle; not only it was intricately decorated with gold braids and gems but the sword inside had a sleek blade, finely polished, with an inscription on the flat. It was not a newly purchased weapon fresh off the shelf, clearly this was a sword that had seen the battlefield, but that had been cherished and taken care of throughout years.

"It was one of my first training blades and the one I was fondest ofd. I hardly use it anymore these days, but I continued to keep it sharpened and in a good shape. Perhaps it might know a new life with you."
Cris suddenly feels the spine-chilling sensation of claws just barely skittering across her back. Not deep enough to draw blood (let alone pierce the skin), but just enough to give the impression that something dangerous was behind her.

Well, you wouldn't be wrong to assume such a thing. It's just Mixie. She pulls away her upper arms and retracts her claws, her lower hands hidden behind her back.

"Hey, Killjoy," Mixie growls with a broad grin. "Brought ya somethin'."

She reveals what's hiding behind her back, presenting with her lower arms...

...A human skull.

A real human skull, at that. It's been licked clean. Absolutely pristine.

"Ain't she pretty?" Mixie holds it up to her face, staring into its empty sockets, cackling to herself. "Ahh, she is. She WAS pretty, too! Pretty damn scrumptious!"

Smug as smug could possibly be, Mixie delicately places the skull in Cris' hands. She finds this absolutely hilarious, if you couldn't tell. She knows that Cris is absolutely going to scold her for this.

"In fact, I'd say she's too pretty! What's the point in swallowin' the damn thing? She'd look great on someone's mantle!" Mixie shrugs, placing her upper-right hand on Cris' shoulder in a side hug. "So I thought, hey! why not let YOU keep her? She'll look great on your mantle, surely! Only the best for my favourite Killjoy!"

Mixie backs away, her grin stretching further towards her ears. "You're welcome!"
Here, Soul Edge. You can Kill anyone you want with it.
Hugo Dendron (played by RPJEANS)

"AAAAAAAAAAH!" The pap-pap-pap of little man-feet accompanied a strange battle cry—Hugo was rapidly the yellow-clad man's location.

Abruptly, the pitter-patter and yelling stopped as the halfling came to sudden halt. He stared up at the stranger with an absurd level of scrutiny, as if weighing his heart like a squat, pudgy little Anubis.

And then, just as suddenly, Hugo thrust out an arm in offering.

"Here!"

The arm was filthy with dirt and bits of leaf litter, and was encircled by three fat yellow slugs. They clung to the appendage like a tree trunk.

"Banana slugs," he said by way of explanation, adding an approving little nod. "It's a present 'cause you match, see? AND. If you lick 'em, they make your tongue go all numb."

Hugo rocked on his heels, waiting expectantly for his thank you.
Joot (played by Jooters)

"Aaaand you get.... THE BIGGEST HUG IN THE WORLD!!" Joot exclaims as he runs up and tackle hugs him- or at least was about to, before noticing that Hugo's somehow even shorter than he was!

"Hmm... No tackle hug then... Second biggest hug!" He says as he hugs him tightly in less violent way.
Mono (played by Botol_O_Wata)

"Uh. Hi! You seem cute. I heard cats liked milk. Well, I saw that too when someone gave them milk. So, here's some milk." Mono placed a gallon carton of milk, unopened, in front of Joot. "Uh, well, see you." Snapping his fingers, which he had been told was how he returned from other multiverses (and had done so leaving Trixie's), he waved as he walked to the portal and crossed through it. "Bye!"
Light Raygun wrote:
"I've heard we share a fascination for bladed weapons, so I thought you might appreciate this", she said with a courteous bow of her head, before reaching out for a scabbard fastened across her back. She offered it to Helielle; not only it was intricately decorated with gold braids and gems but the sword inside had a sleek blade, finely polished, with an inscription on the flat. It was not a newly purchased weapon fresh off the shelf, clearly this was a sword that had seen the battlefield, but that had been cherished and taken care of throughout years.

Helielle recognized the blade; not personally, but she knew enough to know it was a blade of the Far East. One that could most certainly get her in heaps of trouble.

"Oh, ah, no, sorry!" She raised her hands, a small basket on one arm. "I cannot accept this! I would if I could, honest. But where I am from, these sorts of blades are illegal. Even being seen with the hilt of one would draw a large amount of suspicion and the Temple Knights are notorious for being. . . well, unforgiving. I apologize."
Mono wrote:
Snapping his fingers, which he had been told was how he returned from other multiverses (and had done so leaving Trixie's), he waved as he walked to the portal and crossed through it. "Bye!"

"No, no, wait!" The Elvaan ran as far as her heeled boots would allow her to, raising the hem of her skirt as she did so. "You almost forgot your gift!"

A basket is jut out to Mono, little wads of dark-colored masses nestled within a blanket. They looked. . . charred.

"I made you some almond biscuits. They were underdone at first, so I put them in the oven for longer. I suppose a bit too long. . . I hope you still enjoy them!"
eman john doe (played anonymously)

Eman looked around, reached into his pocket and pulled out a small green snake and held it up to Helielle. "His name is Pumpernickel."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Surprise the above character with a gift!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus