Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Surprise the above character with a gift!

Burt the wolverine (played by cri86titanium) Topic Starter

Every time Burt had to do a good deed, he felt kinda uncomfortable. He had his reputation of badass tough guy to uphold, after all! Badass tough guys didn't go around doing good deeds or being palsy-walsy or singing silly songs or - whatever non-badass tough guys did!

But when it came to gift-giving... well, what could he say? For all his gruff exterior, he had a soft heart. And being able to make others happy just by getting fancy things - it was a new experience for him, especially with a past as deprived as his had been.

Plus the person he was supposed to find a present for also liked weapons. So in the end, gift hunting hadn't even been THAT bad an experience!

Shuffling his feet a little, he dropped the poorly-wrapped package he had carried like it contained some kind of bomb. "Uh... there, I heard you like swords and dragons so... yeah. Something i - uh - found." He totally hadn't run in the store and grabbed it even if he could pay. At least, not in the version he gave Daren.

Inside the bundle was a fantasy themed longsword, the helm decorated to resemble two roaring dragon heads, a bright, vivid flame embossed along the flat of the blade.

"Yeah so it's been nice but I have to go BYE." Hoping none of his smuggler friends had seen him actually being NICE!

Burt-sworddragon.jpg
"Buddy, I got just the thing for you," Damien laughed, holding up a six-pack. "Cheers!"

BALDERDASHwilywolverine_1200x1200.jpg
Sairsk Akkyo (played anonymously)

"All I have are cool rocks, so here you go hooman." ^-^

7493c3a9947be76441e6678fff300652.jpg
M__EE (played by No1RatedSalesman1997)

"Y0U GET 0NE!! OF THE [Ant Sized], [Rapidly Shrinking] SUPPLY OF MUSICAL PIPIS! !! ONLY FOR E!GHT LOW PAYMENTS OF [$39.95]!!"

"COME ON? DON'T Y0U WANNA BE A [ BIG SHOT ? ]"

400418.png
Elmer Stroud (played by Juls)

"Thought ya might like this, Mr. EE."

worlds_greatest_salesman_coffee_mug-rf5aff8e226fb4b698a1a30c497b72a4f_x7jgr_8byvr_307.jpg
D'Vorin Sarnolis (played by 2pointO)

"Someone in the mines all day should have a weapon to protect themselves. Here, human. Something from me to you"

s-l400.jpg
"A bio with a complete backstory, my friend!"
Scott Novak (played anonymously)

"I got you a book. You should really at least read it ..."

1200x630wz.png
"Ye know what, Foureyes? Take this. Yer just a walkin' blob of unrealized potential stayin' on this boring human 'Earth' planet of yers, ye deserve to leave all that behind ye and see all the galaxy has to offer," Artie nodded, handing the quirky young man what appeared to be a ticket of some sort. One to an all-inclusive cruise across the universe, no less! "Just don't ask me how A got it, alroight? Neither yer nor the lawmen's business, heh. Daft **** didn't need it anyway, if ye ask me."

Be-UB-ticket.png
"Gifts, gifts, I like gifts. Oh I have to give one that's fun too!" Liliath thought for ab it "lightsaber that's what I'll give!"Kit-Fisto-Lightsaber-Zwaard-Rgb-16-Kleur-Veranderende-Laser-Force-Fx-Lightsaber-Dueling-Metalen-Handvat-Pc.jpg
Usera (played by Riik)

"Um... well I found this really pretty flower growing in the forest and... well... maybe you could have it? I mean I don't really have a place to keep the pretty things I find, so why not give it to others? You seem like you might like this flower... you little ones always do like pretty things, right?"

13952835481_cd439e88d2_b.jpg
Cora (played by Dib2435)

" I hope you like it " Cora said with a cute smile on her face as she gives Usera a book on different cultures
Patches (played by GingerHades)

"Patches brought prrrrresents!"

Waddling closer, a paw-shaped hand wrapped itself around the thick zipper of Patches' jacket. But no, they were not removing their clothing, as one might believe. Upon being fully unzipped, it revealed something akin to the inside of a lady's purse. A little hidden pouch, built into their raggedy body.

Rummaging through the many pockets within the pouch, Patches was searching for the aforementioned present. It didn't take long, for the moment they paused in place, did they locate the gift. Gleefully, they pulled out a crudely-wrapped, jumbo lollipop.

41fkMSUe9kL.jpg

"Candy for yooouuu!"
Xeno (played by S7st3m_R3l04d1ng)

Xeno left for moment, before coming back with a small cardboard box, some color bar-like substance dropped from a corner of it. Inside was a small doll-like toy.

It was mixed with the remote if a base, a small tv for a head, batteries for it's face, and several other scrap pieces held all together with think string and glue. Parts of it is covered with the same substance in the corner of the box.
Ilakha skipped over to the construct, unaware if it was a forgekin but finding no particular issue with that. She halted with her feet close together and her tail swaying behind her.
3g4i1Zm.png

"Open your hand," came her command. And promptly, a cut-out piece of sticky paper with an image of an ice cream cone was deposited into their grasp. "Ta-da! I brought ice cream. Well, not really, as I do not have ice cream on me right now. But I have an ice cream sticker! You can put it anywhere. Maybe you can even put it on your face? It looks good for holding stickers."

0c300821356ce8bc5d787aa021d6af1e.jpg
Maisi Dennis (played anonymously)

Maisi sidled up to Ilakha, clearing her throat slightly to get the medic's attention. "I heard you like bees and frogs," she began, a little shyly. She always got a touch nervous about giving gifts, even if it was one of her favorite things to do. "I hope you like these!"

She extended two small canvases, both bearing colorful watercolor paintings.

FeBlDlJ.jpg (X) Sp4Z0rV.jpg (X)
Superion (played anonymously)

Luke smiles, glancing at Maisi with all the charm of a Private Detective. He hands her a piece of paper with a long list of names and numbers, "My gift to you, Ms. Dennis, is a full time job as a freelance artist. All those people on this piece of paper need a talented artist such as yourself. You'll be busy for quite sometime." He tips his hat to her, giving her a wink, "No need to thank me. Have a nice day."
Dennis Reyes (played by Jaws)

"This may be cheesy but here..", Dennis handed Superion limited edition Sherlock Holmes novels. "I really enjoy the novels and thought someone else might. He is also a detective though you might already know that", he said nervously.
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

"Surprise!", Azumi said in delight, handing over some Inarizushi to Dennis, "I made them myself this time, so I hope you like the homemade food!"
Noros (played by Jaws)

“Ah, a perfect gift”, Noros walks towards a shelf and pulls out a long, slender box. He blows the dust off the box and opened it.

07-A152-CB-AA34-439-A-804-B-F0-BDB314768-E.jpg

“Starseer’s telescope”, he said.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Surprise the above character with a gift!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus