Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Surprise the above character with a gift!

He would fly off. After a few moments, he returned with a baby python and he smiled and offered him the python

"I named him Miles! He's cute!"
Dante (played by FictionDragonborn)

... What am I even supposed to offer you? Oh wait. I got something... Here, A bunch of gauntlets.
Miko the Immortal Slime (played anonymously)

Miko had created a large strawberry sundae, she was offering it to him as it seems.. her smile was gentle and the ice cream was neat
Horizon (played by Alliyus)

Silently, without a sound. She snapped her fingers and her usual white book appeared in her hands. She handed it silently over to Miko. She had extras. It was a book about Gods/Demons/Angels/Monsters/Creatures. And every species there was. Everything about any species were in that book. It was a copy of the white book she always reads.
SCP-7489 (played anonymously)

SCP 590 doodled a sun with a face, then handed it to Horizon.
Nightmare (played anonymously)

Here, Child. A umbrella.
Kupid (played anonymously)

He looked Nightmare up and down. "Look, big guy, I know it's probably not your thing.. Love.. But~"
Kupid reached into his pocket and pulled out a bottle of Love Potion No. 9 and handed it to him. "Don't drink too much at once, you'll be kissin' everything in sight." He winked and laughed.

spathion.jpg

An Ornate Cornaethian Sparth

Remember, between the 3rd and 4th rib, in towards the midline and then twist
Catalina (played anonymously)

Avalon
An Obsidian Grand Sword that could cut through the universe, forged by Prestige, the Goddess of Holy Creation, herself.
Use it wisely, my friend.

05bd3d46abec9d0ea9fecfe2719e7d9e.jpg

battle-ready-blacksword.jpg
Barame (played by Claine)

Oh a little girl that likes books?
Here I got one for ya.
Read it myself for school when I was studying Common.

18_518896-81k3xx121rL.-SL1500-.jpg
McMillian Agares (played anonymously)

McMillian got a small smile on his face. "How about this set of cookware? There's a variety of pots and pans that could be helpful in your cooking."

765e9ff4036fb2e2ab0820feb08883d2.jpg

Noah, McMillian's four-year-old son suddenly crawled up McMillian's leg and managed to get on his back, then held out a coloring book.

b0ffaaed00422a1424a53fae7125b884.jpg

"Here! I hope you can make use of it!" Noah giggled, McMillian's hair wrapping around Noah to make sure he doesn't fall.
"Another father, huh?"

The middle-aged man smiled, resting his palms on the handle of his white cane as he stood. He turned, picking up a book he had set down and passed it over.

"I heard a little fellow likes to color, so here. It's not in English, but it's a coloring book, so it's not like that matters." He shrugged, but remained content. "My daughter helped me pick it out. She said the illustrations might be good for people of all ages. It's full of Korean folk costumes and national symbols, so it'll be good educational material, I think."

He couldn't pinpoint where he heard the child last, so he held out the book on a vaguely low level for either the parent or the child to take. It did indeed have only Korean text on the cover, but it also depicted women in traditional clothing. The pages were full of historical settings, as well as people in both court and common wear from those time periods.
61CgINtqgsL._SL1200_.jpg
71Hb7KMvELL._SL1122_.jpg

"Oh, and something for the father, too." He retrieved a fan with another icon upon it; the taegeuk, a symbol of cosmic harmony. "Might be nice to display on the wall or something. Or keep it wherever. Doesn't matter to me. As long as you enjoy it. I'm not the best at giving gifts, hah."
61l-T5m1OWL.jpg
Cecilia Alexeievna (played by Alliyus)

A copy of her rifle appeared in her hand. She handed it to them.
Light Cone (Use it wisely. Btw, it's a sniper with a bayonet)
il_fullxfull.5191497019_1mr3.jpg
He placed a pulse rifle in her arms "Ah made this an ye no have tae reload it"
Spawn (played by FictionDragonborn)

I got you this huge Cannon Blaster.
Pyro (played by randomentity777)

Pyro offers up a gift box, inside is a Balloonicorn.
RED_Balloonicorn.png
Gunpowder Gabby (played anonymously)

Gabby would throw him an incendiary gernade.. and then muffling her own voice she'd add

"*Incomprehensible Speech*"
Luna (played by Alliyus)

It's grenade, but yeah! Lol)|

Luna, the thief, handed her a large 500 foot nuclear bomb. "From North Korea!"
Hey, Check this out! BFG 9000! *Hands it to her*
Morino Korisu (played by Alliyus)

She handed a doll over.

porcelain-doll-Czech-Republic.jpg

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Surprise the above character with a gift!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus