Skip to main content

Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » Character Style Requests (2022/2023)

Look at you, bribing us with exactly what we want...
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

We didn't quite manage that last challenge, but never fear, I have another one for you...

If we meet or exceed the funds raised by the 2019 Bake Sale ($13,715) before the Lemonade Stand closes (September 5th), I'll immediately design and release another official character style for everyone to enjoy on a theme chosen from this topic. :)
Claine Moderator

Watches Fundraiser tick up.

Guess I should make a request XD

I'd love to see a sci fi template reminiscent of a spacecraft's HUD

Something like this

https://www.alamy.com/hud-spaceship-or-shuttle-aircraft-digital-screen-interface-vector-ui-or-gui-of-sci-fi-space-game-hologram-screen-of-head-up-display-with-aim-control-image451531633.html
Auberon Moderator

seconding the heck out of Claine's idea
Thirding Claine's idea, it's so good. Also seconding more Japanese themed character styles, and Victorian character styles~
👀

this is all very useful hehehe
I dunno if this is still a thing, but a more file-like thing like in the Artemis Fowl graphic novels?

Just an idea
DigitalDevil wrote:
I dunno if this is still a thing, but a more file-like thing like in the Artemis Fowl graphic novels?

Just an idea

I agree with this <_<

DigitalDevil wrote:

Just an idea

Can you link me to a reference? I don't know anything about Artemis fowl
Maybe do something cute like pocky themed with video games?

I have a new topic for 2024, for those wanting to make some new requests! https://www.rprepository.com/community/forums/topic/110000

You are on: Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » Character Style Requests (2022/2023)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus