Skip to main content

Forums » Epic Week 2022 » Epic Week 2022 Chat

Related, bunch more repaired guns gonna be added to the Armory. ;P
Went through all the tutorials. Thanks! Took a few shots at the blue gate skeleton to see how that worked. I'll get the hang of this! This is fun!
There's some more info about which weapons are effective against which enemies in the Armory, too. :) (I think the tutorial mentions that, actually...)
Folks, all the enemies are under attack at once right now. o.O Where's the coordination? XD
Gonna wear out the weapons accomplishing nothing!
Zelphyr wrote:
Gonna wear out the weapons accomplishing nothing!

I'm like that paratrooper guy in that D-day movie I watched the other day (Long Day?) He says to someone he finds 'I keep hearing shooting, but when I get there, everyone left' :D
So, watch this chat for the latest target?
That's what generally happens, but first day or two does tend to be a mess. XD And you can always post a link to something you're attacking if no one else seems to be sharing one.
Or if you're just really excited and beat 'em all to it. XD
Claine Moderator

So. Drapery

vizQLns.png
Well... I pilfered all the regular party hats I could from the Armory about a week ago in preparation... and I have now run out. Take care of your guns & pistols, folks. ^^;
I just finished repairing a bunch of guns and weapons too! Returned them to the armory for the warriors ^_^
Awesome. :) I'm about to drop the ones I just finished, along with pretty much all the loyalty gifts. XD
Yeah, I just did the same with my own loyalty gifts XD Great work! <3
*high fives*
*high fives* :D
Was kinda funny last year, loyalty gifts were getting stuck in processing, and I didn't even realize how many I'd missed. If I remember right, Kim had to laugh when she fixed it. Bunch of people had a few things stuck here and there, and I had a mountain. XD Repairs and wheat/corn farming was almost all I did last year.

You are on: Forums » Epic Week 2022 » Epic Week 2022 Chat

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus