Skip to main content

Forums » Epic Week 2022 » Epic Week 2022 Chat

Ohhh this is really hard XD
I thought I found a little way to do it but the only thing I can say for sure is:
First finding the way alone, then going back with the weapon is kind of the only way to even have any chance for me at least ^_^
I love these games so much but I'm a really inexperienced gamer, so I'm mostly useless hehe :)
Oh and the stripes are for speed? Thank you so much, I didn't figure that out, just wondered why sometimes they appear and then disappear while I still couldn't pick up the brush like the magnet
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

Yeah, the only thing Doubutt can "hold" is the magnet, because of course it sticks to him. ;)

@Resonance21 AW, I'm so glad!! <3 <3 <3
It also took me about 4 years to realize that his name is Doubutt, not Duobutt XD
(I always mis-read it because my mind said this made sense, of course, haha!)
Well, it means about the same thing. XD
Housemate came in to hand me mail. Saw the way I was looking at the screen. Commented, "Such intense focus. Must be something epic." XD
Haha, well they weren't wrong! XD

Checks out! ;)
Quote:
Zelphyr swings xyr mining pick. Bad news, xe accidentally hits a rock instead of Fiendish Skeleton. Good news, there's a bit of gold inside of the rock. Fiendish Skeleton and Zelphyr make appreciative noises about how shiny it is.

Haaa
Quote:
Zelphyr rolled 1d100 and got a natural 99.
Zelphyr feels a strange tingle as the peculiar power of the mine's crystal clusters flare through xyr body.
Zelphyr rolled 1d10 and got a natural 2.
Zelphyr accidentally turns xemself inside out, and takes 45 damage.
Dragonfire Moderator

Them's the actual breaks
Ow.
Dragonfire Moderator

Kim, should health and stamina be being restored when a monster is killed?
Dragonfire Moderator

Or did I just get incredibly lucky with chaos powers?
Health and stamina can be restored by powers, yes. Has happened to me a number of times.
Dragonfire Moderator

Neat. Knew about the health, but didn't know about the stamina.
where da monsters at
i hath many sharp implements for them

You are on: Forums » Epic Week 2022 » Epic Week 2022 Chat

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus