Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

Welcome Heim! :D :D :D
Buff leatherworking goblin dragon in the house. XD
Ilmarinen Moderator

WROAR!
Ilmarinen Moderator

Time to MAKE POTS
XD Pottery is epic now.
I haven't made it into any of the real game stuff yet...
And it's almost rollover, so I need to crouch to grab stats...
Nothing new. Sadness.
Heeey, combat-relevant info can be thrown at me here.
Helloooo ^_^
Does anyone know if there are some collected information tipps and tricks for better orientation or little hints or just general things for Doubutt in the castle? Is it the same castle everytime and you just spawn at another place? Or do the rooms switch places? What's the paint brush doing?
At one room I found a way to unlock little arrows pointing in the perfect direction- is this possible in every round?
I am very confused XD
BUT this is the first time ever I succeeded in getting at least ONE of the things safely to the cannon and providing it for battle (or collection - it was dynamite ^_^)

The rooms reshuffle every single game. The paint brush gives you temporary "go fast" stripes ;)

Also, congrats on your win!!! :D

The room that tells you which way to go is not available every round, no. A different collection of rooms are shuffled in every time. :)

Doubutt lives in a land of nonsense and chaos and it makes life extraordinarily unpredictable.
Maybe my best tip is, explore without the weapon first, then once you know the way, go back and get it instead of trying to shepherd it randomly all over the castle
I think I have links to past years info on Doubutt in the Armory. Don't recall if I have it in a visible spot though...
Ah right, good to know! I won my first doubutt game this morning, but haven't been able to do so again since XD I'm going to keep trying though!! Very excited for all of this. This is my first Epic Week and I've had a great time trying to help out on my breaks from work <3

I'm so glad!!! :D There's SO much to do during Epic Week
YES! I was overwhelmed at first, but in the best of ways <3 I hope I can do a little of everything this year. Thank you so, so much for putting this on for us Kim! :D

You are on: Forums » Epic Week 2022 » Epic Week 2022 Chat

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus