Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Official Spring Masquerade 2022 (Sci-fi themed)

Olivabeth Emenan (played by Alidal)

((sorry for coming in late, but it was still great! thanks for putting this all together kim, it was an honor. also the number of posts oh my))
Zeno (played by GingerHades)

((Sounds like I need to be more sneaky next time. Hahaha!))
Silken (played anonymously)

((I need to prep for work. Later!))
Zeno (played by GingerHades)

((Alrighty, it was fun! I'll be around. Probably gonna do some reformatting on Zeno's profile before letting him loose in the forums. See you guys around! :D))
((Hope everyone has fun with their new characters if you're keeping them~... I'm certainly keeping Yll'r XD))
(( Take care everyone! <3 ))
((Glad everyone liked Yll'r though, I did my best to be entertaining and fun))
((I had fun with everyone else I interacted with - and enjoyed seeing those I didn't as well... would have loved to have seen more of John Doe, though!))
Cole (played anonymously)

((can I join?))
((Wow, so many people I haven’t written with before. Nice to write with and read from you all! Jadi is a quirky, stand-offish type. That’s why she was so finicky. And Cole, it’s over now.))
Olivabeth Emenan (played by Alidal)

Cole wrote:
((can I join?))
((I think it's over, but im sure someone here would like to rp. you could even message me if you want >: 3 ))
John Doe (played by Ilmarinen)

((AHA! I KNEW Yll'r was Riik! Sorry i couldnt make it back for more Very Human shenanigans!))
((Sorry I didn’t write wit( you more Cinder/Voldarian. I was rushing to keep up with the one post. I didn’t see that your character approached. There was still some interaction at least. Great character concept! I see you have many cool, interesting ones.))

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Official Spring Masquerade 2022 (Sci-fi themed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus