Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Official Spring Masquerade 2022 (Sci-fi themed)

((Hey hey! Slipping back in to say hi! I played Cheshire Cat/Choresh in the first hour or so of the game! It was a real pleasure ^^))
Gabriela Estrella (played anonymously) Topic Starter

((OH hi!))
Silken (played anonymously)

HENLO DAZZLE. XD
((Hellooooo~))
Zeno (played by GingerHades)

((Hi Dazzle! :D))
Gabriela Estrella (played anonymously) Topic Starter

((Friends, I am going to go stagger to the living room and eat the food that was just delivered. Thank you sooooo much for such a fun day! :D ))
((I will admit, I was partly inspired by Ollie from the last event with how I went about playing Yll'r.))
((Hey Riik! You and I have never really spoken iirc but I just wanted to say that Yll’r was fun ^^ I had a feeling I knew the player behind them, but couldn’t decide between them being you or Hades for awhile))
(( Thanks for such a good time everyone! The player reveals were highly unexpected! ))

((Thanks again, Kim! Thanks for both the event, and inspiring me to do something with the idea I had for a sci-fi character that I didn't do much with initially. XD))

((Take care of you Kim! Hopefully the food is extra satisfying! <3))
((Oh, and I also guessed Thatnerdychick... and would have guessed VE if now for the little accident at the start XD))
((*not))
(( I am glad to say I guessed GingerHades! Nonetheless, thank you for such a good time, Kim! ))
Olivabeth Emenan (played by Alidal)

((sorry for coming in late, but it was still great! thanks for putting this all together kim, it was an honor. also the number of posts oh my))

((Sounds like I need to be more sneaky next time. Hahaha!))

((I need to prep for work. Later!))

((Alrighty, it was fun! I'll be around. Probably gonna do some reformatting on Zeno's profile before letting him loose in the forums. See you guys around! :D))
((Hope everyone has fun with their new characters if you're keeping them~... I'm certainly keeping Yll'r XD))
(( Take care everyone! <3 ))

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Official Spring Masquerade 2022 (Sci-fi themed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus