Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Official Spring Masquerade 2022 (Sci-fi themed)

Kim Site Admin

((Welcome to our fourth official real time masquerade! This RP chat will be open for 7 hours today (Saturday). We hope to see a variety of characters, an inclusive atmosphere, and an ever-changing cast to interact with.

We strongly encourage you to make a new, anonymous character to attend with! The setting is futuristic, space-faring science fiction -- think original series Star Trek or Doctor Who for inspiration. All characters will be required to wear a mask (set your character to be played "anonymously"!), but that is the only restriction - bring me your space captains, bizarre aliens, devoted scientists and starry-eyed adventurers! All characters are welcome, provided they don't destroy the venue.

When the masquerade is over, the masks come off! Everybody can announce who they played after the masquerade ends, so that you can connect with your newfound friends and disappear down the plot bunny's tunnel to make new stories.

Remember - be respectful of your fellow players, and do your best to promote a fun and exciting RP environment for all comers.))
((Their nose = their own 'nose', in case there's any confusion))
Gabriela Estrella (played anonymously) Topic Starter

((LOLOL YOU GUYS XD))
Cinder (played by Alien_Princess)

((sorry lol, I'm guessing it's too late to bathe in the punch?))

((Nah, let's just say the droid picked it up after you took your plunge.))
((oh, woops I missed the wish part... one sec... XD))
NiftySpiffy

(can I join?)

((Of course, it's open to all :) Make yourself an anonymous character and jump in!))
((Hey guys, it's been an awesome great first masquerade for me, but I've gotta go! Thank you RPR for hosting such an awesome event!))

((Super fun having you here! :) ))
Zeno (played by GingerHades)

((See you later! :D))
((Seeya!))
Cinder (played by Alien_Princess)

((glad to have you cheshire cat))
Maverick (played anonymously)

((Oh haha, guess that was a touch too late. My apologies))

((No problem! Let's just say the two rejoined the others together once they were done talking to each other. XD))
((Kolt, I’ll reply after the others catch up and try to incorporate you into this group. Thanks!))
((No trouble! And thank you!))
Maverick (played anonymously)

((This is my first time ever RPing in a group, so I'm learning a lot as I go xD I'm extremely rusty as well, but hey, you gotta start somewhere, right?))

((You're doing great! Think this is the first time I've RPed in such a big group, too, hahaha!))
((*within. Gosh darnit >.<))

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Official Spring Masquerade 2022 (Sci-fi themed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus