Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Official Spring Masquerade 2022 (Sci-fi themed)

((Glad everyone liked Yll'r though, I did my best to be entertaining and fun))
((I had fun with everyone else I interacted with - and enjoyed seeing those I didn't as well... would have loved to have seen more of John Doe, though!))
Cole (played anonymously)

((can I join?))
((Wow, so many people I haven’t written with before. Nice to write with and read from you all! Jadi is a quirky, stand-offish type. That’s why she was so finicky. And Cole, it’s over now.))
Olivabeth Emenan (played by Alidal)

Cole wrote:
((can I join?))
((I think it's over, but im sure someone here would like to rp. you could even message me if you want >: 3 ))
John Doe (played by Ilmarinen)

((AHA! I KNEW Yll'r was Riik! Sorry i couldnt make it back for more Very Human shenanigans!))
Cinder (played by Alien_Princess)

Somehow I thought the masquerade would be running Sunday too. Anyway I was Cinder, they're of a new race I've been working on.
((Sorry I didn’t write wit( you more Cinder/Voldarian. I was rushing to keep up with the one post. I didn’t see that your character approached. There was still some interaction at least. Great character concept! I see you have many cool, interesting ones.))

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Official Spring Masquerade 2022 (Sci-fi themed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus