Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello! Fairly shy, looking for folk to meet.

Hi!! I was introduced to this site by my cousin. I've had some prior RP experience, but it's VERY sporadic, so I decided to make it a main hobby of mine. I'm still feeling fairly shy and don't really know where to start. I've had this account for a while now and decided to jump back on and actually use it.

I currently have only one character, Travis Touchdown from the No More Heroes series, but do plan to start playing more characters in the future.

I'm overall better with playing licensed characters, I'm not good at making OCs.
Spooky_101

π™·πšŽπš•πš•πš˜ πšŠπš—πš πš πšŽπš•πšŒπš˜πš–πšŽ πš‹πšŠπšŒπš” 𝚝𝚘 πšπ™Ώπš! 𝙸 πš‘πš˜πš™πšŽ 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πšŽπš—πš“πš˜πš’ πš’πš˜πšžπš› 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚒 πš‘πšŽπš›πšŽ. π™·πšŠπšŸπšŽ 𝚊 πš—πš’πšŒπšŽ 𝚍𝚊𝚒/πš—πš’πšπš‘πš/πšŠπšπšπšŽπš›πš—πš˜πš˜πš—
LUIGIMAN306 Topic Starter

Spooky_101 wrote:
π™·πšŽπš•πš•πš˜ πšŠπš—πš πš πšŽπš•πšŒπš˜πš–πšŽ πš‹πšŠπšŒπš” 𝚝𝚘 πšπ™Ώπš! 𝙸 πš‘πš˜πš™πšŽ 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πšŽπš—πš“πš˜πš’ πš’πš˜πšžπš› 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚒 πš‘πšŽπš›πšŽ. π™·πšŠπšŸπšŽ 𝚊 πš—πš’πšŒπšŽ 𝚍𝚊𝚒/πš—πš’πšπš‘πš/πšŠπšπšπšŽπš›πš—πš˜πš˜πš—

Why thank you!
Hello and welcome! Check out the handy dandy "Help" section for FAQ and other things you might need help with to navigate the site. In the "Looking for RP" forum you can find people looking for partners, or you can create a post yourself! You can also use the "Find RP" feature to more easily find an RP that fits your taste ^_^
Welcome to RPR, we hope you enjoy your time here and find the rps and people you are looking for!
Hello LUIGIMAN306 and welcome to RPR!
Auberon Moderator

Love you cousin!! Glad you're delving into the RPR a bit more! <3

If you're looking for more people to write with, I recommend checking out the Find RP tool. There's a handy dandy tutorial, and it'll let you look over posts made to the Looking For RP forum. You can also post your own RP ads there!

As always, hit me up with any questions. <3 <3
Hello welcome to RPR, if feeling stuck ask anyone here there willing to always help a new comer out!
Icysoul

Welcome to our family!

Min-ya wrote:
Hello and welcome! Check out the handy dandy "Help" section for FAQ and other things you might need help with to navigate the site. In the "Looking for RP" forum you can find people looking for partners, or you can create a post yourself! You can also use the "Find RP" feature to more easily find an RP that fits your taste ^_^
Thanks! Much appreciated!

Icysoul wrote:
Welcome to our family!
Thank you! Glad to have joined^^

starwolf wrote:
Hello welcome to RPR, if feeling stuck ask anyone here there willing to always help a new comer out!
Good to know, thanks^^

Falyn wrote:
Hello LUIGIMAN306 and welcome to RPR!
Thanks for the welcome!^^

Auberon wrote:
Love you cousin!! Glad you're delving into the RPR a bit more! <3

If you're looking for more people to write with, I recommend checking out the Find RP tool. There's a handy dandy tutorial, and it'll let you look over posts made to the Looking For RP forum. You can also post your own RP ads there!

As always, hit me up with any questions. <3 <3
\
Aw, thanks cousin! I'll for sure look there, love you too!
Welcome to RPR,
β˜€οΈLUIGIMAN306!πŸŒ‘
giphy.gif
Heya! I hope you have a wonderful time here on this site, and that you find plenty of great people to RP with. :)
Greetings, mortal! Welcome to RPR! I hope you enjoy your stay. :D
Hello and welcome!
directly_dummie

Aaa howdy! I hope you have a wonderful time here in rpr and you find people to rp with! If you ever wanna rp let me know <3
NwJXT0D.gif

Well, well, well! Iffin' it isn't another canon player! Welcome to RPR! All types are welcome -- just look at my mess of characters. Take your time building to your heart's desire. There is no rush and you play whoever and whatever you feel most comfortable with.

I understand being shy, but this site is extremely easy-going and you'll be able to ask for help from just about anyone without worry. I hope you can enjoy character development and weaving stories together at your leisure. Feel free to ask around if you need any help!

Enjoy! 😊

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello! Fairly shy, looking for folk to meet.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus