Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Great Days (Anyone Welcome)

Svou Ivanov (played anonymously)

"Colliding worlds..kinda like the tonic plates and your world will be destroyed if we don't find the person who caused this", he looked at Mary.
Hiroko Himura (played anonymously)

“I don’t even know what’s happening anymore”
Jolyne Ivanov (played by TiredWriter) Topic Starter

"Our world basically have a ticking time bomb on them."
Hiroko Himura (played anonymously)

“Oh fun….”
Barbatos (played anonymously)

He flew towards them but made a stop on an mountain far away.
Carneline (played by NiftySpiffy)

Carneline notices barbatos

He pulled out a egg croquette and took a bite of it.
d55dec2d273463d1c8e5aa153ff1bd1c86144833.gif

it sets its sights on barbatos

He finished it and went backing to flying.
This seems fun I might join this
TiredWriter Topic Starter

BERDIEBerd wrote:
This seems fun I might join this

Feel free to join :)
(Should i have some of the uchiha clan drop in? Maybe the three siblings?)
NiftySpiffy

(that would be cool!)
Ok, thanks. I spent, like, five, maybe four days working on my AU Uchiha clan. Also, Nifty, is your pfp Wilbur Soot?
NiftySpiffy

(yes tis wibur soot)
TiredWriter Topic Starter

YinYang_Creator wrote:
(Should i have some of the uchiha clan drop in? Maybe the three siblings?)

(Sure)
NiftySpiffy wrote:
(yes tis wibur soot)
Omg, i love Wilbur, his videos are great! I am now going to proceed to send you a friend request. 😁
Dash (played by BERDIEBerd)

With the light breeze of the wind blowing through her midnight-blue coat, the Pegasus mare looked around her surroundings. This day was a nice day. She didn’t want it to change. She had her husband working in the royal guard, she had two children whom were playing with their friend. How could this day get worse? That was when she heard the sound of an rumble. A strange rumble.

Alert, the equine stood up and looked at the sky What the hell? She noticed the sudden strange rift in the sky. It seemed to be destroying the world! Her home! With a sigh, she spread out her wings and decided to take flight. She needed to find somebody that could possibly explain to her what is going on and what if happening to the world. She wasn’t gonna deal with anymore drama than she already had. She had enough of this.

It would look around in order to see if it could find the lab from whence it came. no luck. it soon realizes it's stuck here
The Uchiha Clan (played by SoulHeart57)

A rift opens, and the Three Siblings of the Sharingan fall out, landing on their feet. Sasuko looks around. “Wh-where are we?” Obito looks around confused, while Itachi activates his Sharingan.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Great Days (Anyone Welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus