Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Great Days (Anyone Welcome)

Svou Ivanov (played anonymously)

He saw four others and his face lit with panic though it quickly turned into expressionless face.
Carneline (played by NiftySpiffy)

it letś out a sigh-sounding growl
Barbatos (played anonymously)

He landed on an rooftop and looked at the people and creatures on the ground. "Demons, A Yokai, Humans, Dragons, Cats, and Creatures? This is more serious than I thought", he said.
"Wow, three ninjas!" Wakumi gasped, spotting the Uchiha Siblings.
Svou Ivanov wrote:
He saw four others and his face lit with panic though it quickly turned into expressionless face.
Four others?

His face was obviously in panic, "What have I done?"
TiredWriter Topic Starter

YinYang_Creator wrote:
Svou Ivanov wrote:
Four others?

(The siblings and Dash)
The Uchiha Clan (played by SoulHeart57)

Obito looks at Wakumi. “Whose that? I don’t think we’re in any of the five great nations…”
(Oh, i forgot about dash.. sorry!)

He hid behind a random house and tried to calm down but failed to so. He suddenly remembered a painful memory:

"You're a useless child", a man said.
"Huh? Five Great Nations?" Wakumi was confused.
Josuke Ivanov (played anonymously)

"More people? Woah..hey ladies", Josuke looked at the three ninjas. "Ouch", he winced in pain due to Jolyne had backhanded him in the back of his head.

Itachi glares at Josuke. “Don’t get any funny ideas with my little sisters.”
Sasuko and obito cringe at josuke’s comment, giggling at the same time. “Jeez, are you that desperate?”
Jolyne Ivanov (played by TiredWriter) Topic Starter

"Josuke, you should wait until you get your life to your liking before getting a lover. You will have to sacrifice a lot of things for a lover", she patted Josuke's head.
Carneline (played by NiftySpiffy)

carneline prepares itself to attack

He tried opened another portal but instead of closing it, it opened more. Obviously it showed as a crack in the sky.
rocket-out-of-the-portal.jpg
Dash (played by BERDIEBerd)

The Pegasus landed herself as she folded her wings. She did not recognize any of these creatures. At all. Three ninjas? Some weird humans? Some..demons? Okay now this was getting freaky. She looked at them and her already itching aggravation was getting higher by the second. “Okay can we stop with the chitchat and someone tell me what in the actual hell is going on!? I was doing just fine with my family until THAT happened!”

She snapped, pointing at the rift above them. She glared at each of them. She already felt the unsteady power of the Draconian Magic flowing through her. Oh hell no I am not activating that yet. Unless something is serious I will.” Its energy was flowing through her veins, making her unable to sit still it was that strong.
Svou Ivanov (played anonymously)

"You fell through a rift which obviously getting worser. And we are afraid that our worlds might get destroyed due to them colliding", he looked at the pegasus, "Our universes are like the Earth's tonic plates right now."

The siblings eyes widen. “D-destroyed… no… we need to stop this, now!”
Jolyne Ivanov (played by TiredWriter) Topic Starter

"We are at the right moment trying to find the person so they can fix this."

Sasuko looks around with her Sharigan. “I see a strange energy in the sky… and it’s a lot smaller than the rift… but i can’t tell what it is, only that it’s vaguely humanoid.”

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Great Days (Anyone Welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus