Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Great Days (Anyone Welcome)

Svou Ivanov (played anonymously)

"It's foolish to trust someone you just met but if you haven't notice, you'll be in grave danger if your universe get destroyed."
Juliet LaRue Giovanna (played by SoulHeart57)

“And im Juliet Giovanna, and that’s my dad, and my power is similar to his, but im not saying anymore! And i hate traitors.”

"I dislike traitors unless they have a good reason to do so. Most things about me, I can't reveal", he looked at the side for a second.
Carneline (played by NiftySpiffy)

it stands there, preparing
Dash (played by BERDIEBerd)

With that, the small equine listened to each, only to frown at the Uchiha siblings remorse. “Then I‘ll have to find out for myself.” With that, she looked at them and shut her eyes. Letting her visions take over. Easily she saw their village. It may look faint but she easily saw it. She could see them using their abilities in fights and inn combat. She stood still for a long while before opening her eyes, they both still remaining the glowing golden color. ”You three are ninjas and carry abilities that are strange. As I am stating this. If you wanna see my ability so badly, Itachi-”

She looked at him, a slight smirk on her maw. She stood up and faced them. “-why don’t you throw at me one of those fire style jutsus? I can show you something that I can easily do.” She waited, spreading her wings as she let her energy spread throughout her body. Breathing in and out calmly as she waited.
Clay (played by NiftySpiffy)

He motioned to carneline "what are they doing?"
Wakumi looked at Dash:

"I have precognition and Spirit Barrier as my abilities."

it suddenly dashed forwards grabbing clay by the throat
The Uchiha Clan (played by SoulHeart57)

Sasuko steps forward. “If that’s the case, you jack ass, and you just looked at our abilities, when we didn’t want you to know, how does that make you different from a traitor? Especially when you won’t tell us your full powers? Let me show you something… Mangekyou Sharingan! Amaterasu Control!”
The eternal flame snake towards Dash and surround her in a circle.

He had his paw fully around clays neck slowly killing him

He saw what Carneline was doing to Clay and grabbed a bag of catnip from Jolene's purse.

He ignores the catnip: he wasn't a cat
"Hey, what are you doing?!" Wakumi yelled at Carneline.

It ignores wakumi
Giorno Giovanna (played by SoulHeart57)

Giorno activates his stand and pulls Carneline away from clay. “Stop it, now!”

He placed the catnip back in Jolene's purse and went to grab Carneline's tail. He didn't care if Carneline got pissed and started attacking him; he was quite used to pain itself.

It drew it's claws on giorno

He then picked up Carneline.
Wakumi lunges forward and smacks Carneline on the head with her closed fan.
Dash (played by BERDIEBerd)

With that, she rose a brow. She didn’t feel frightened from the sight of the flaming snake surrounding her. It was just like a wall of fire. She slowly inhaled in and out as she spread her wings, remembering what her brother said to her. Either you consume the fire yourself, or the fire will consume you. So she let the fire get close to her. But she wasn’t getting burnt. She stood still for as long as possible, the fire touching her feeling like a soft embrace, slowly she could easily absorb the fire through her body. Within a matter of minutes, all the fire from the former flaming snake was consumed, not even a trace was left.

Dash looked at Sasuko, her eyes slowly going back to their normal, dark blue color. She could easily sense the anger from the girl, but she had to make her understand. “Because it wastes my energy. If I do that then I won’t be able to use my magic for battle and other things, like healing. You have to understand that. Including, I have been through betrayal more than once. It’s hard for me to trust one if I can’t even trust myself.”

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Great Days (Anyone Welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus