Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Great Days (Anyone Welcome)

"Wait a minute, they could be destroyed?!" Wakumi gasped, looking at Svou. "This sounds really bad."
Josuke Ivanov (played anonymously)

"Has another person fall out of the rift?"
The Uchiha Clan (played by SoulHeart57)

Sasuko shakes her head. “No, they don’t seem to be moving, almost flying… Itachi, Obito, you’re seeing this, right.”
They both nod.
Svou Ivanov (played anonymously)

Wakumi Aokawa wrote:
"Wait a minute, they could be destroyed?!" Wakumi gasped, looking at Svou. "This sounds really bad."

He nods, "But panic won't get us anywhere."
TiredWriter Topic Starter

The Uchiha Clan wrote:
Sasuko shakes her head. “No, they don’t seem to be moving, almost flying… Itachi, Obito, you’re seeing this, right.”
They both nod.

(Barbatos is hiding behind a random house)
Dash (played by BERDIEBerd)

A rift? She looked up, noticing the large rift. Clearly she can see it’s cracks and hear it’s deep rumbling noises. Luckily, with her magic, she can easily sense the large amount of energy coming off it. “Yeah I can sense it too. It’s bad.” With some thought, she could use her magic to seek a vision and see what happened in the past. No. Not enough information. I need to know more in order to make a vision so I can see what happened.

She looked over at them before narrowing her gaze once again. “Alright then. So that we don’t get ourselves mixed up, we should tell each other our names and where we came from. You all start first. I will go last.” She sat down, curling her tail around her body as she awaited for each of them to state their name and universe.

"I am Svou Ivanov and I come from Russia", he said.

TiredWriter wrote:
The Uchiha Clan wrote:
They both nod.

(Somehow, the Sharingan can see the chakra or energy through thing, but not the actual person.)
Jolyne Ivanov (played by TiredWriter) Topic Starter

"I think she meant our universe, Bear", she placed her arm on Svou's shoulder, "I am Jolyne."
Insert a cat rolling into here because for some reason, i'm lazy to do it. ;-;

"Another. Welcome", he waved towards Nolegs.
"I am Wakumi Aokawa, and I came from from a realm called Ayakashi." Wakumi said. "A realm where humans and Yokai live together."

"I am Josuke Ivanov and these two are my parents", he points to Svou and Jolyne, "I believe I come from Kumoverse."

Itachi steps forward. “I am Uchiha Itachi, and these are my little sisters, Sausko and Obito. We are the Three Sibling of the Sharingan, and i we come from the Land of Fire”
Sasuko waves. “Hi, im Sasuko.”
Obito smiles. “And I’m obito.”

She stared at each of them as they all stated their names and universes. Mentally, she was using her power to see what their worlds looked like. Every one of them were different and unique. She didn’t state this, but nodded as she looked at each of them, her gaze remaining longer on the Uchiha siblings. Their ability seemingly was..like her Draconian Magic in a way. But very different. Sighing she decided to speak up, standing tall. “Well I am Dash, leader of all pegasi and I came from Equestria.”

With that aside she decided to move onto a next topic quickly. She needed to know this more than just their names. “Alright then. If anybody had any abilities I would like to know now. I also would like to know if anybody has betrayed anybody in the past. I don’t do well with traitors. I will start first. I carry the trait of Draconian Magic, which was inherited from my grandfather. It is a very powerful and dangerous source as I can see from the past, present, or future. I can do other things but you will see later on.” Her voice sounded low and with some suspicion. She wasn’t gonna let herself get fooled again. With that, she also had her eyes turn into a glowing yellow-gold color, looking at each of them as she awaited for their answers.

The Uchiha Clan wrote:
TiredWriter wrote:
The Uchiha Clan wrote:
They both nod.

(Somehow, the Sharingan can see the chakra or energy through thing, but not the actual person.)

(So can Dash’s Draconian Magic. She can sense it’s energy with it)
Gala Ivanov (played by TiredWriter) Topic Starter

"I am...Gala", she said as she stood beside Josuke.

"Ice Age, it allows me to create ice and freeze people, objects, etc. I most likely will not betray anyone", Svou spoke then looked to Jolyne. "Jolyne's ability is Battle Star, it allows her punches to cause more impact towards an target each punch", he said.

The sibling deactivate their Sharingan. Sasuko narrows her eyes. “Like hell were gonna tell you our powers, we don’t even know the full capabilities of yours, or what you can fully do? Why should we trust you!?”
Itachi nods. “My sister has a point. If you don’t trust us, and don’t tell us all your powers, you have no right to demand to know ours.”
Giorno Giovanna (played by SoulHeart57)

Giorno steps forward. “Sorry, i didn’t introduce myself. I’m Giorno Giovanna, and i come from JJBA : New generation(i just came up wiht a name for my au…). My power is my stand, but it’s not good to tell everything about it.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Great Days (Anyone Welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus