Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Kill~ Hit~ Or kiss!

“You don’t deserve my blade or my fist, so this is all can do for now.” Said the general as he took the man’s hand and placed a gentle kiss upon the back of Geist hand.
"<Child-killer.>"

A supernatural backhand comes swinging towards General Zain's cheek. After making contact, Lynx gives his dominant hand a good shake to ease away the lingering force of the impact.
Goro Majima (played anonymously)

"You can't just slap a woman and then shake her hand, baka!" Goro pulls a knife on Lynx, and what happens next has been omitted in order to keep this post SFW. But safe to say, Lynx is dead.
"Now, then, I don't suppose you're aware the person you just killed actually hit a male." She grins, in her big, toothy grin, aiming her 11 inch gun at the man's face. "Now, perish!" Kill
The Nothing (played anonymously)

"Don't like your tone much, dear, although luckily for you a tone can't get you killed around me" *rips her head off* "That was a lie"
Amy (played anonymously)

“Foul creature! Back to the abyss that spawned you!!”

Kill
The Nothing (played anonymously)

"funny, another one" *kills her for being heartless like me*
Sophia Sanders (played by CrystalDisc)

"Woah! Like, you're made of shadows or something, am I right?" she exclaims, lightly punching the entity on their shoulder.
Veria Dazzledaze (played anonymously)

“Adorable.”

Kiss
Victorious (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Hmm….Hit!” She playfully hits the person above her.
Joseph Berryman (played anonymously)

"I'd rather not have to hurt a fine ship as yourself, and seemingly as it would disgrace you if I kissed you with my rotten lips, I shall blow you a kiss instead"
Alwina Coldwill (played by Thatnerdychick)

she blew him a kiss. "i normally don't like undead. but i think you have a good reason to stick around"
Willow Woodsbury (played anonymously)

"You call yourself a witch?" the old woman sneers. "I think not. You rely on eldritch abominations instead of the power that lies within. Allow me to give you a snippet."

A green, spiderlike appendage sprouts from her back, piecing the woman's shoulder in a vicious (but non-fatal) hit.

((I'm sorry! Willow is not nice.))
Vincent (played by DazzlingDragon)

Vincent taps its chin thoughtfully while a low hum escapes its jaws.

"You seem upset, ssspider witch," it says. "Ssstabbing random passersby, how rude." A hoarse laugh bubbles out of the creature's throat.

The laughter fades and it heaves a sigh, a shuddery, desperate, hungry sound. A thin, black tongue darts out from a gap between its teeth. The jaws part, and its sharp teeth clack together quietly in anticipation before it asks, "Would a kiss sssoothe the sssavage sorceresss?"
Elah (played by Rot)

Elah hummed contentedly as he gazed at Vincent, looking him up and down.
"Certainly a Kiss."
"I don't wanna kill or hit anybody so..." Princess Bon flew towards the figure and gave him a gentle kiss on the head. "Muwaah..."
DIO (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Hah. I don’t think I could see a use for you within my Agents. For you, it’s death. The World!” Kill
Ariel Phoenix (played by Berrystar)

"Oh my.. there's certainly alot of killing around here," explained Ariel with a small frown. But it soon lifted into a gentle smile as she blew a kiss to the males way. "There, much better."
Joseph Berryman (played anonymously)

"G'evening ma'am, and since you're a fine little darlin' who seems to care about the wellbeing of the living, you seem nice enough." The dead man blows her a kiss.
Gary Stu (played anonymously)

"I'd tap that," the young man said. Shortly after, he blew Joe a kiss and winked.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Kill~ Hit~ Or kiss!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus