Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Kill~ Hit~ Or kiss!

A young girl with long raven hair and beautiful chocolate brown eyes was a bit in a rush that day. She was running late for school. Unfortunately though, she was held back by an unexpected encounter.

As she ran with her bag swinging on her shoulder and with her bamboo sword in her hand, Haruka accidentally bumped into a stranger. She was unable to dodge him as she was too focused on getting to school on time.

"Omo," Haruka quickly stopped for a moment to see if the guy was injured. She got really worried. "G-gomenasai. Are you alright, sir?"

HIT
Joey Lenocotta (played by Rogue-Scribe)

Joey watched the woman in a hurry, and even though she may run into people, he stepped up to help thd guy up while giving her a kiss.
Rene (played by Leighoflight)

“I’d probably kill you but it is absolutely nothing personal. Sorry about that…maybe get away with a hit..”
Kronan (played anonymously)

"As a human. Well, I'll just give you a hit, a love tap really."

"But as a monster? You get the blade of my axe. A whisper of steel that has fell so many mightier beasts than you."
Iseki raised a brow towards the man, but his lips pulled into a small smile. "I shall hit you mostly because I would never kill you and you are not my type, so here--" Iseki 'punched' the man with a light tap. "I hope that is enough to suffice, sir."
Geist (played by hexblading)

"You are a troubled person. Anchors and aches weigh at your mind, wandering wistfully in a world filled with many things to fear. Don't worry. I am not here to harm you." Geist said, reaching out to gently pat the youth's head. Not exactly a hit, but he did promise him.
Vincent (played by DazzlingDragon)

After a long silence, a low, rattling hissssss escapes the jaws of the monster. The sound is like shards of glass scraping against one another and clattering on an unforgiving concrete floor.

It's a sound full of hate. Hate. Vincent is repulsed by this man, this eerie but intrinsically kind and gentle abomination. It won't do. It won't do.

"Kill."
A computer system outside of space, ever watchful, turns its attention to an unexpected realm, a twisted place not in any of its ancient records.
{Omniscience planar activity management protocols: Online}
-Anomalous planar locale detected
-Scanning for anomalous agents
-Primary anomalous agent confirmed!
-Re-compiling records.... Simulating 6*10^6 years of back-time to verify impact.... Correlation identified.... Updating record data. "Plane and agent associated with numerous disappearances and erasures of documented entities. Events take place outside of Omniscience observation." Solution: Purifcation. Preparing WMDs....
{Singularity-spike missile platform: Online}
{Antimatter bombardment array: Online}
{Neutronium projectile accelerators: Online}
{Phase dissociation array: Online}
-Calibrating
-Locking planar co-ordinates
-Rift-points confirmed
-All weapons: Ready to fire!

An avian woman, soaring through the endless data-streams of her own digitized body in her sleep, cracks an eye to look through the Network's gaze for a moment. She takes in the monster, an undying symptom of its home's aberrant nature. "This is the only mercy you deserve," she mutters, knowing the words aren't for anyone's benefit but her own, "I'll Kill you thoroughly enough that you never come back.... All allocated systems: Fire."
Elizabeth walks out of the cafe with a cupcake decorated in pink. "Hm, it's missing something." She takes out some black icing and pipes a cat face on the icing. Elizabeth takes a big, delicious bite. "Mmmm..." she munches. A group of people run up to her as she places her white jacket on the back of her chair. "Excuse me, are you Elizabeth Dwyer?" they ask as Elizabeth sits down with a smug smirk. "Is this cupcake a cupcake bought with the stolen money of someone named Elaine Batts with brown hair, black eyes, and a lame license picture? Yes and yes." she replied as she finished off her cupcake. After they walk away Elizabeth chuckles. "Heh, lame." She goes on her phone, sees the post, and types. "Sorry, sweetie, but I'm gonna go with kill. Maybe hit if you're really lucky or something."
Helynah (played by DazzlingDragon)

A strong hand grabs Elizabeth's shoulder. Behind her stands a tall figure in a blue cloak. A white mask bearing an eerie, gold-trim smile conceals their face- the only discernable feature underneath is a striking pair of eyes. They glare at the thief, unblinking, unwavering, and unabashedly furious.

They glance at the cupcake wrapper in Liz's hands. Then they take in the white jacket, earrings, and bright dyed hair. She's definitely not stealing out of necessity. Despicable.

"So, what makes you think you could publicly confess to theft without consequence?" Their other hand is clenched in a tight fist, but then it relaxes at their side. They won't hit her just yet, but Elizabeth may be one snide remark away from a black eye.
Elizabeth takes her picnic basket and slams it into the figure's mask, providing her a quick opportunity to run away. She sprints across the long line of stores, smirking as she puts her arms into her coat. "Sorry I'm not sorry!" she yells, grabbing a cupcake from a person's hands and taking a bite, her earrings swaying in the strong force due to her sharp turn.
Maisi Dennis (played anonymously)

Maisi gazes at the girl for a moment before reaching out to give the stranger's cat-ear beanie a very gentle pat. It's enough to qualify as a "hit" in her mind. "Nice hat."
"I apologize in advance." She thumped the artist in the leg lightly with a blackjack which she had wrapped in extra cloth to soften the blow significantly. "I would kiss you. But. Legal code dictates such an action without prior consent is harrassment.. that being said there is quite a bit of unprovoked assault going on here."
Freddie Murdok (played anonymously)

"I'm afraid I'll have to hit you. Killing is extreme, and I don't play for your team, my apologies."
He gave her a gentle slap across the face.
Pwent Thibbledorf (played anonymously)

“Ye look like ye could use a punch right in the mug. It’ll sober ya right up, laddie!”

Far too tired for violence, the artist looks almost somberly at the dwarf before bending over to place a very light, gracious peck on the top of his head.
Logan James (played by Aggy1231)

Logan would take Maisi’s hand in his own gently before he placed a light kiss on the back of her hand.
Stray Dog (played anonymously)

"Oooh! You look tough! LET'S FIGHT!!"

Hit
James Moriarty (played by Atheist)

Jim sidled into view, everything about his demeanor the picture of nonchalance. "As I live and breathe," he put on the pretense of surprise, but there was hardly anything indicative to shock in his otherwise sportive gaze.

"I should like to return the favor," he gestured idly. "You were just so thoughtful -- I couldn't possibly leave you hanging. How about a good ol' fashioned pistol-whippin', hm? Sound good to you? Sounds good to me..."

"Well, look who it is." The artist had slipped up behind Jim, and whether he'd known she was there or not was up for debate. She leaned up to plant a quick but no less affectionate peck on his cheek, saying as she pulled back, "And thank goodness you're here, because I have to get an educated opinion on my latest painting; there's only one other person I know with an eye for detail like you, and currently I can't find him. So, you'll have to do."

She paused, then added with a exaggerated, confidential whisper and an innocent smile, "Besides, you're more fun to talk to."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Kill~ Hit~ Or kiss!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus