Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Roll for your character's question

Lone 'Wolf' Silverlance (played by MasterWinter)

-rolling for question-

OOC: Goofed on last post Sorry.

Side 14: How would people describe you? Don't know anyone to describe you? How would you describe yourself?

"People dey say I am gruff, tough, stubborn. Most complain, or make comment saying I loner, which why dey say I compatible with a solo wolf. Hence I is called Lone Wolf, though I no wolf. I also been called old man, for I look like one yet I far from one."
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 14.
Cedric Hayes (played by Juls)

"Favorite place? Never really thought about it. But somewhere with good mead, a card table, and friendly girls."
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 18.
“Embarrassing moment? Oh I’ve had plenty of those! Have a couple living on the streets.

The worst had to be when I was fishing for coins in a public fountain. How was I supposed to know you shouldn’t take the coins! Free money man. Ether it stays in your pocket or goes in a till. Not in pretty water spitters.”
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 16.
Dice 16: "my most embarrassing moment must be"

"Like when i was trying to hug this girl and she was actually going to hug her friend. that was the most embarrassing moment and in plane daylight! then i said thinking by myself and asking, "what were you thinking?"
December raises an eye at the question before giving a fanged smirk and saying "I'm as straight as a metal rod, or in other words, straight but can be bended with enough heat" the vampire even gave a flirtatious wink.
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 7.
RouEn (played by Birdy99)

Q: What is your biggest fear/s?

A:

"That's quite a personal question, I don't think its appropriate to breach such a topic in such a public venue. I don't know you after all, nor are any of us particularly well acquainted with each other to warrant such a personal question...but I suppose, in the spirit of the game, I would still have to give an answer..."

"Again, what we fear...what I fear in particular is...difficult to be put into words, you see. Considering what I am, what I was, it is hardly right for me to be afraid of anything- we, akin to humans, naturally fear the unknown after all. But is there really something out there, completely unknown to a being such as I, that I could not overpower in some way or form? It is not something borne out of a sense of superiority per se, but one could argue that it is ingrained in me- but there simply isn't anything in this land that I truly fear."

((God writing her is hilarious sorry, I'd go on but yeah lmao))
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 3.
Cyr (played by Alien_Princess)

Side 7: What's your sexual orientation? In other words, who are you attracted to, or if you are attracted at all to anyone.

Cyr sighed deeply with a slightly embarrassed smile coming to her face. "I like boys," she said with a single laugh hidden in her intonation. "Besides," she said turning to look back at her younger sister tellingly, "I doubt my mother would allow anything else...."
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 7.
Rose Dawson (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

"Rich and snobby. My entire wardrobe ended up on the bottom of the atlantic ocean. Unsinkable ship where's my refund?"
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 19.
Maestro (played by MasterWinter)

Side 16: What's your most embarrassing moment/s you've ever had? Don't have any embarrassing moment/s? What would you consider and "awkward" situation?

"...Any time a woman is on her time of the month, and I am stuck around them, I tend to freak out. I've literally jumped into the arms of a Queen before, when a friend of hers was in what I call a "rawr" mood due to the time of the month, and she was approaching said Queen and I jumped to the safety of the Queen's arms till the woman left."
Hunter (played by KingdomOdd1) Topic Starter

"My zodiac's a scorpio." He shifted.
rolled 1d4 and got a natural 2.
Angel of Death (played by MasterWinter)

Side 6: If you had to make a choice between saving a "bad" person and killing a "good" person, killing a bad person and saving a good person, or sacrificing yourself and saving both people, what would you do?

"Quite the mouthful of a question, wouldn't you agree?" Chuckles in amusement before thinking up an answer. "The second most likely. If someone is truly good, then I see no reason to kill them. Plus it goes against the code of reapers. While I may be half reaper, the rules still apply to me. To an extent at any rate."
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 6.
Saundra Nicoleson (played anonymously)

The Questions

KingdomOdd1 wrote:
Your character rolls a 1d20, and then answer the question from below. It's quite simple. Your character can do this as many times as you/your character wants, you can repeat characters, but please do not put hate comments in the section of a character's response. If any of these questions are offensive, or you are uncomfortable answering, your character may pass/not answer or roll again, and please accept my apology for the inconvenience. As said, please enjoy this fun little game, and with that we shall start.

Side 1: What's your favorite food/s?
Side 2: What's your Zodiac sign?
Side 3: What's your biggest fear/s?
Side 4: First thing you would notice in a person you just met?
Side 5: What your favorite video game? Don't have a favorite video game? What's your favorite game?
Side 6: If you had to make a choice between saving a "bad" person and killing a "good" person, killing a bad person and saving a good person, or sacrificing yourself and saving both people, what would you do?
Side 7: What's your sexual orientation? In other words, who are you attracted to, or if you are attracted at all to anyone.
Side 8: What's your favorite color/s?
Side 9: How are your feeling this very moment?
Side 10: What's your favorite song/s, music band/s, singer/s, and/or type of music genre/s?
Side 11: What's your favorite hairstyle/s and/or color/s? Don't have any hair? No worries, what would be your favorite hairstyle/s and/or hair color/s?
Side 12: Your biggest lie/s?
Side 13: Who is your best friend/s? If you don't have a/any best friend/s, who is your favorite person or who do that admire? You don't have any best friend/s, favorite person/people, or person you admire? That's sad...I will be your friend.
Side 14: How would people describe you? Don't know anyone to describe you? How would you describe yourself?
Side 15: What's your favorite animal or favorite pet you want/have?
Side 16: What's your most embarrassing moment/s you've ever had? Don't have any embarrassing moment/s? What would you consider and "awkward" situation?
Side 17: What's your favorite pick up line/s you have ever heard or said? If you don't have a favorite pick up line, then what is a random pick up line you know/have heard?
Side 18: Where/what is your favorite places? Don't have a favorite place/s? What place/s would you like to go?
Side 19: What's your favorite "style" in clothes, looks, movies, and/or etc?
Side 20: (My favorite) Pick any question/s you want to answer!

Yes this was long, but I look forward to seeing your character's answer/s and replies! I'm gonna reply because I can, and I want to play too :)

“I’ll throw in again...”

*throws dice *

“My Zodiac? Scorpio.”
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 2.

-rolling for question-

OOC: Sonofagun I need to stop forgetting the dice

Side 10: What's your favorite song/s, music band/s, singer/s, and/or type of music genre/s?

Adrian grins widely.

"Oooohh! I take after some interests that my writer has. I'll keep the lists as short as possible."

Name stuff off his fingers.

"For songs it would be: Lord's of the Hunt by Dragony, Circus For A Psycho by Skillet, Dawn of the Dragonstar by Twilight Force, and Asylum by Disturbed.

For Music Bands/Artists would be: Dragony, Skillet (don't judge me), Twilight Force, Disturbed, ooohh and cannot forget Nightwish.

Types of music/genres: Symphonic metal, Power metal, and some heavy metal."
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 10.
KingdomOdd1 Topic Starter

Angel of Death wrote:
OOC: Sonofagun I need to stop forgetting the dice

Ooc: That's okay, your fine, no ones judging. I do that all the time.
Unnamed (played anonymously)

Side 18: Where/what is your favorite places? Don't have a favorite place/s? What place/s would you like to go?

"The beach is my favorite. The sand, the sea, the sun are all very comforting to me as well as bring me a great feeling of peace and relaxation. Any place with horses comes in at a close second."

"Mmm. I dun't 'ave many dat I'd call favorite. I of course like mine home of Mother Russia. Romania is nice too, I suppose. I vould like to see maybe sometime if I could go to Switzerland sometime just because."
Atlas (played by ChaoticCosmos)

"I get to pick my question?" The android raises an eyebrow before shrugging "I'll answer number 4 then" he says

"The first thing I notice in a person is their personality, based on the body language clues, the way they speak and how they hold themselves. I find it important to know what a person is like to duduce weather i want to speak with them ever again" atlas answered the question casual and with no hesitation or thought needed, most likely because he's an android and can come up with answers in real time.
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 20.

Side 11: What's your favorite hairstyle/s and/or color/s? Don't have any hair? No worries, what would be your favorite hairstyle/s and/or hair color/s?

"Hairstyle? Hmm..." Adrian yet again took one of his long black finger nails, tapping his chin in thought. "I'm not sure if it's a style or not, but I like long flowing hair. Not long like Rapunzel, but maybe like me which is the middle of my back. Color wise? Mine's a dark blue, I like that. Depending on the shades of blue, blue's are good. I like silver-white, white, and black too."
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 11.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Roll for your character's question

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus