Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello, new here!

Hello everyone, I'm new here and still trying to figure this all out. I'm not exactly sure how it all works. Any tips?
Hello, welcome to RPR first of all!

For tips I found that the best course of action was focusing on my profile and character creation before trying to absorb the rest of the website. When creating your character there is a lot of tools and choices you can use to design it in your way. I would let the auto helper assist you in doing the basics, and then just start experimenting with different tools to see what you think looks best!

If you need help at all please do feel free to message me and I can do my best to help you with what I have personally discovered in the last week and half or so. :)

I hope you enjoy your stay here and have lots of good writing opportunities!
Hi! Welcome to RPR! If you have any questions or would just like to chat, feel free to PM me.
RebakaCarter Topic Starter

Sorrisky wrote:
Hello, welcome to RPR first of all!

For tips I found that the best course of action was focusing on my profile and character creation before trying to absorb the rest of the website. When creating your character there is a lot of tools and choices you can use to design it in your way. I would let the auto helper assist you in doing the basics, and then just start experimenting with different tools to see what you think looks best!

If you need help at all please do feel free to message me and I can do my best to help you with what I have personally discovered in the last week and half or so. :)

I hope you enjoy your stay here and have lots of good writing opportunities!

Thank you!
RebakaCarter Topic Starter

Rachel2876 wrote:
Hi! Welcome to RPR! If you have any questions or would just like to chat, feel free to PM me.

Thank you!
Welcome to RPR!

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out and ask! There are a ton of friendly people on the site willing to help out.

If you're ready to find people to write with, you can always use the Find RP tool or check out the Looking for RP forum.

Cheers to making new friends and finding lots of fun RPs to be a part of!
Heya, welcome to RPR. You'll find lots of awesome people, places, things, verbs, adjectives, nouns.... you name it! Here are a few things that may help you to get started. :D

Find RP: is a great way to look for ads other players have put up looking for other players to join in and collab in a game that already has some seed of a plot.

LFRP: Is much the same as Find RP, but you can put up your own ad that can be seen by anyone in the applicable filters.

In both cases you can use filters to find exactly what you are looking for for your optimal RP experience. Also, don't forget about GROUPS, where you can find whole worlds to RP in with other people.

Happy gaming!! See ya around! <3
pixl.Bee

Hey, welcome to RPR. I hope you enjoy your time on the site, and I wish you luck in your RP endeavours :)
β™‘π’’π“‡π‘’π‘’π“‰π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘”π“ˆ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 π’²π‘’π“π’Έπ‘œπ“‚π‘’ π“‰π‘œ 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑅𝒫𝑅 π’žπ‘œπ“‚π“‚π“Šπ“ƒπ’Ύπ“‰π“Ž!β™‘

I certainly hope that your experience, regardless if it is for short-lerm or long-term, treats you amazingly! As some already claimed, the RPR Community is pretty active, so I do not behold any doubt that you will find some amazing roleplayers that will make your roleplaying experience worth the time/dedication. There might also even be some that inspire you to adapt and enhance the way you perceive the potential of a prompt.

As always, stay awesome and have a wonderful rest of your day!β™‘
Hello and welcome!

You’ve gotten some excellent tips and I agree. I started with my first character and their are a lot of templates and help to make you character profiles.

I went to introduction thread and then Looking for groups and Looking for RP threads.

I hope you have fun! :)
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to the RPR! :D Looks like there's been heaps of useful info posted already, please do let us know if you have any specific questions! Remember that you can always type your question into our Help database for tons of useful relevant articles. (Note: not all articles are listed by default, sometimes you have to search for them to be shown as a search result!)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello, new here!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus