Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Firekeeper (played by Shadeslayer45)

"the all consuming evil at the worlds end that wishes to swallow the light and plunge the world to dark"
“Ugh. That sounds a bit familiar.”

"you remind me of the ashen one with the size of your weapon"
“I don’t know who that is, nor care.”
Jarlen Aurel (played by Skykitty)

Jarlen nodded.”I read a book that was about magic school students fighting an evil realm kinda like your abyss thing.” He said.

"each world has their own abyss one that eats away at the world of men"
Firekeeper wrote:
"each world has their own abyss one that eats away at the world of men"

“Like I give a shit.” Haha brash Cloud go brrrrrrt.

“I see.” Jarlen said.

"the ashen one brought forth the age of man by containing the abyss but at the cost of the first flame" she moves a hair from her face even if her eyes were covered

“Um… I don’t know what you’re talking about but um… ok..?”
Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

"She's talking of things relating to dark souls" doesn't look up from the papers he was going through

“Ok. But did we ask for the info?”

"you kinda did you don't have to act like you have a stick shoved up your behind man the lady's exhausted and isn't being a jerk to you so chill"

“Well I was hoping she spoke English.” Jarlen said.

"she is quite clearly and you know what its not worth the verbal battle i have work to do"
Lexicanum Hagios (played by randomentity777)

"Where I am from, the Age of Man is in it's final act. But know that we shall not go quietly out of this universe. If we are to be overwhelmed by the tides of xenos and daemons which pour from all corners of the galaxy, then we will meet them on our feet with weapons drawn! My faith is my shield, my fury is my sword! The Emperor's Light is my torch! I stand firm as one of the Blood Angels, the honoured ninth, the scions of Sanguinius! Know that my devotion is genuine! Know that my soul is pure! Know that I am an Angel of Death! A Space Marine of the Imperium of Man!" Haigos raises his Force Axe into the air, it's blade crackling with the energy of the Immaterium that he channels with his mind.

“Yeah this isn’t something to fight about. Technically I wasn’t the one on someones back.” Jarlen said and decided to shut it after that.
Noble Six (played by Shadeslayer45)

he silently and without notice slips in and sits himself in the corner his face hidden behind the steel grey helmet of his mjolnir mark 2 armor

Jarlen put his hood up and sat back in his chair to get some sleep.

he left to hunt no one tell revenge!

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus