Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Melody (played anonymously)

The Insect-like humanoid stumbled in.. eating what seemed to be a block of Gel.. although she mostly prefered meat.. some Jello is nice every once and a while
He had cleaned up the kitchen and sat at the bar quietly

Melody kinda just sat at the bar.. looking at the human looking creature next to her, she tears off a chunk of the jello.. although it probably wont taste too good, and gently slides it towards him, as a "friendly" gesture.. I guess shes trying to be docile?
He took the jello and bit into it. He seemed to be surprised by the savory flavor, and the nutty and earthy aftertaste was pleasant. It reminded him of truffle-type mushrooms he had in a different galaxy "this is good....:

Melody seems to be happy with this, "The humans gave it to me today, its nice to have something other than meat... from time to time.."
"We have some fruit here if you'd like to try it....."

She nods... rubbing her scythe-like arms together.. and licking off any jello she could still find
He got up and prepared her a berry and melon fruit salad with a slice of lime on the side. He made sure to make the dices extra large for her. He still tasted the jello-type food and he liked it. He placed it in front of her.

The Mantis kinda just stared at him, before stuffing her face inside the bowl.. stopping to chew from time timt.. "Thank you.. i cannot repay this.." She'd say to Mathius... she did indeed unstand the concept of currency.. it normally doesnt matter.., although she was fed, and feels obligated to give something back..-
Silvera (played by Drake_Lie)

She watches the mantis as she walks around
Matt (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Matt would then unintentionally ragdolls inside the bat, for some apparent reason. Don't know why he's ragdolling but I think he was diagnosed with: playing too much Garry's Mod.
SCP-7489 (played anonymously)

(( New profile to match the new SCP file <3 ))

TJ was sitting in one of the booths, drawing with crayons on a old receipt he found on the bar's floor.
Fumizuki joins TJ in doing some drawings.

SCP-7489 noticed Fumizuki sit down and join him. He smiled a bit and then continued his drawing. It seemed he was drawing a big sun with a tiny face on it, a funny but adorable art piece.

"Fumi'..do y' wanna cheese puff?" He glanced up from his art to ask.
It seemed he felt a bit more comfortable speaking longer sentences.
"Yes pwease, fwend." Fumizuki smiles.

SCP-7489 set the crayon down and gently reached into his sweater pocket and pulled out a small Fun-Size bag of Cheetos.
He opened them and pulled one out and handed it to her with a soft smile. "B'careful not t'touch me." He said calmly.

"If y'have an injury." He added, waiting for Fumizuki to take the cheese puff.
"Okie." Fumizuki smiled as she took the Cheeto. "Is nice."

TJ grinned at Fumizuki and took out a cheese puff for himself, and ate it, and continued to draw with his crayons, despite the cheeto dust on his fingers.
He didn't seem to mind the cheeto dust.

Silvera wrote:
She watches the mantis as she walks around

She looked at silvera.. before continuing to monch and cronch on salad

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus