Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Melody wrote:
The Mantis kinda just stared at him, before stuffing her face inside the bowl.. stopping to chew from time timt.. "Thank you.. i cannot repay this.." She'd say to Mathius... she did indeed unstand the concept of currency.. it normally doesnt matter.., although she was fed, and feels obligated to give something back..-

"Chef's treat" He said smiling
Theo is huddled up on the sofa under his weighted blanket, likely watching Top Gear.
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Theo Stark wrote:
Theo is huddled up on the sofa under his weighted blanket, likely watching Top Gear.

Azumi appeared and smiled "Oh hi, Theo! Do you like my human form? Oh by the way, my son loves Top Gear!"

It seemed as if she would not stop yapping about her human form until everyone she knows compliments her about it.
Ren Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

"Did someone say Top Gear?" Ren said as he brought a bag of Popcorners.

"Sorry if you don't like Popcorners, my mom only wants me to 'eat healthy' for now" he told Theo.
"Ren! It's good to see you again my boy!"

It's possible Mathius had started to love Ren like a son.
Theo Stark wrote:

He left Theo some pizza rolls.
"Thanks for the food everyone. Sure, you can join me, Ren."
He smiled and returned to the kitchen
Other Characters (played anonymously)

Niedlich was mopping the floor, a bright smile on his face.
World of Stands (played anonymously)

A box, sealed, appeared on the floor... these 3 simply appeared around it, The two oddly dressed women (D4C and THE WORLD) Were muttering something,

While what looked to be old woman, sat atop of the box she was actually Wonder of U, but assuming a different face for now
DIO (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Kono DIO da
Peridot (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Insert Peridot into the bar, because the writer has no life.

I blame D4C for his appearance

"What a nice get up" Wonder of U would say, standing up, and approaching Peridot "What do you do for a living young lady?" She'd ask, leaning on her cane

"All you need to know is I work on contracts."

"I am a medical Professional" She'd smile, taking no mind to the confidentiality of her occupation

"Mhm. Sure."

"So, is your work stressful?" She'd ask, "or when you say contracts you mean, buying property?"

"Work is work, and no, it's not property business."

She'd sigh "Well, that sounds interesting to say the least, I am Amani Jokuri" She'd offer her hand

"The most basic thing you could say I am is a mercenary."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus