Skip to main content

Forums » Epic Week 2022 » Ladybug Symbol (SOLVED)

Please log in to participate in Epic Week challenges.

Maybe it's the East Sea? That technically is right between them... Are there any mermaid Miraculous people?! XD
HelpIranoutofideas

Maybe
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

Remember all the clues, friends! :)

An avatar of creation
Between Piáo Chóng and Tentomushi (Between in location, not time)
She may have been a creator of these local lucky charms
Dragonfire Moderator

b81.gif
Maybe it's avatar in a more literal sense? Does anyone know of any statues/ghosts/pages of whatever book they're in and if there's anyone between the two in question, there? Maybe involving the lucky charms themselves?
The heroine Ladybug needs the Kwami of Creation, Tikki, to transform- Lucki Charms are just the object they need to save the day or "create a helpful object". So I was assuming that with "Avatar of Creation" it meant Ladybug- the problem may be which one, since all hold the ability to make Lucky Charms.

Has someone tried Bọ rùa?

New clue released! :D
NiftySpiffy

Mrcls ladybug
“A real-world talisman”
In the show, the titular character gives “Magical Charms” to de-akumatized victims (People who were magically brainwashed by the major villian) to protect them. Has anyone looked into their being any real life equivalent? Maybe originating in the regions discussed?
I feel like maaaaybe something to do with creation of the yo-yo, which is all Ladybugs weapon?

Google also says Greeks invented it….?

I dunno might be on the wrong path completely here 😂
I've tried:
Scarabs
Scarab
Evil Eye
Nazar
Nazars

All of which are good luck charms that might fit

I don't think it involves a yo-yo because I have never seen it referred to as a talisman.
Plus there has to be some connection to "The Star Mage" being the creator as in the third clue, so something magical/spiritual?
Dragonfire Moderator

The Star Mage is just the image chosen to represent the symbol guardian; there usually isn't a connection to the riddle with those. :)
it defintely has something to do with Mudangbeolle korea is between china and japan and fits the first bonus clue

You're soooo close friends! Keep going! :D
I've tried the names of every ladybug miraculous holder I could find on the wiki

Lunarthewolf wrote:
I've tried the names of every ladybug miraculous holder I could find on the wiki

Pssstt....

Clue 3: She may have been a creator of these local lucky charms
Bonus clue 2: A real-world talisman

Silverbloodvrs was on the right track :)

Congrats on solving this symbol! The answer was "Pujok".

For those of you wondering how this answer could be arrived at, here's a quick explanation. :)
Dragonfire, designer of this riddle wrote:
The first clue and the seal symbol point at a wielder of the Ladybug Miraculous, while the second gives the names of two historical wielders, Piáo Chóng from China, and Tentomushi from Japan. Looking between the two - spatially, not temporally! - results in Korea's Ladybug holder, Mudangbeolle. A 'mudang' is a Korean female shaman (Mudangbeolle takes some design cues from them), who among other things, crafts paper talismans of protection and good luck called 'pujok'.
Claine Moderator

I got it! It was Pujok!
Awesome!

You are on: Forums » Epic Week 2022 » Ladybug Symbol (SOLVED)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus