Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Ello :D

Aya

Welcome to RPR! 🌸
giphy.gif

Welcome to RPR!
Don't forget to check out the "Find RP" tab above
I hope you love it here and make so many friends!
Welcome to RPR!
2NVe.gif
stxrry_mxllie wrote:
Hi! I... literally just joined LMAO -
I was looking to get into some roleplays outside of my 2 that I have going on in Discord. Looked up roleplay forums, and after snooping around this one a bit I decided to give it a go!

To introduce myself a bit, my name is Millie. I am a 23 year old SFX makeup artist and college student, and I spend my free time roleplaying and watching anime. Nerdy, I know XD
I'm not clinically online due to being busy irl with college and spending hours doing these really crazy makeup looks on my clients, but I have enough time to hop online every once in a while to both chat and roleplay.

I'm still learning more about this site, but I'm already looking forwards to making new friends and finding people to write with.

- XOXO, stxrry_mxllie

Welcome!
stxrry_mxllie Topic Starter

Thank you to everyone who welcomed me!! :D
Welcome!
Hello and Welcome to RPR I personally welcome you as I myself am still new and i Hope you enjoy being here with us!!!
Spooky_101

π™·πšŽπš•πš•πš˜ πšŠπš—πš πš πšŽπš•πšŒπš˜πš–πšŽ 𝚝𝚘 πšπ™Ώπš! 𝙸 πš‘πš˜πš™πšŽ 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πšŽπš—πš“πš˜πš’ πš’πš˜πšžπš› 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚒 πš‘πšŽπš›πšŽ. π™·πšŠπšŸπšŽ 𝚊 πš—πš’πšŒπšŽ 𝚍𝚊𝚒/πš—πš’πšπš‘πš/πšŠπšπšπšŽπš›πš—πš˜πš˜πš—
Casey (played by WarChild)

welcome welcome!
Hihi! Welcome to RPR, I'm gonna be honest you sound rad so I'm gonna shoot you a friend request lol.
Welcome to RPR!! I hope you have lots of fun!
Hi there, welcome to RPR! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Welcome to RPR!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Ello :D

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus