Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » What is your favorite candy/treat?

Halloween is today and the question is obviously self-explanatory.
Mine happen to be Swedish Fish, Kit Kat, and jelly beans.
Anything ever if it's blue raspberry flavoured.
Also fuzzy peaches, along with the cherry and watermelon candies that are kinda the same thing? Idk what they're called, it's just that I usually dislike gummies but I like these ones because they all have the same specific texture. (I'm guessing they're all from the same company.)
Starbursts, too.
And any chocolate that doesn't have solid nuts in it.
Candies?

Yellow bellies. And no, I don't mean people from Lincolnshire. I mean the big gummy snake things.

Treats in general...?

Does sushi count? I could eat sushi for daaays. Even the pre-packaged supermarket stuff. If not.... hmm.... Nice 'N' Spicy flavoured Nik Naks. Man, I haven't had them in ages. Nik Naks have been kinda out of fashion for a few years now. None of the local grocery stores that I go to stock them anymore.
Hi-Chews, chocolate covered cherries, and the holy grail: Andes Candies.

I like candy with mint in it usually, or some kind of fruit filling. But those three things... mmm...
Riik wrote:
Candies?

Yellow bellies. And no, I don't mean people from Lincolnshire. I mean the big gummy snake things.

Treats in general...?

Does sushi count? I could eat sushi for daaays. Even the pre-packaged supermarket stuff. If not.... hmm.... Nice 'N' Spicy flavoured Nik Naks. Man, I haven't had them in ages. Nik Naks have been kinda out of fashion for a few years now. None of the local grocery stores that I go to stock them anymore.

Same on sushi. God, I want sushi rolls so bad now, especially any kind with avocado in the filling...
Anything dark chocolate or coffee flavored, because apparently I have the palette of a psychopath. Warheads, too.
Jaws Topic Starter

My my, so much interesting tastes. I haven't tasted some of these candies yet but the sound of them sounds right in my area of taste.
GU7TMUNCH3RZ

I'm actually eating it rn, Sour Patch Kids!
Hmm... There's a lot of candies I like, but my personal favorites would be Milky Way Bars, Reese's Cups, and Starbursts. Starbursts in particular are yummy. <3
sour gummies of any kind are my weakness… and I must love punishing my teeth cause caramel apple suckers.

I also cannot wait for peppermint bark/pretzels and will stock up like I’m planning to minty carb hibernate.
Twix are superior. Right or left? Doesn't matter, I didn't even know there was a difference until someone told me. Maybe I'm a fake fan. Cow Tales are great too. Overall chocolate is my go-to. Bonus points if there is some sort of caramel, butterscotch, or toffee goodness going on.

Not ecstatic about fruit flavored candies, but I'll eat them if they're offered. However I do enjoy gummies, and Swedish Fish are excellent. 🤌 Stuff with whole nuts in them I can do without as well. Especially peanuts. They're like chewing on bits of bark.

I also really like black licorice. Listen, don't knock it until you've tried it.
Basically, any candy bar that combines peanut butter and chocolate. ^_^
Chocolate banana Pockys!! Love 'em, great snack to mindlessly eat while playing video games.
Oddly, Coffee Crisp. I kinda like that chocolately coffee bitterness taste along with the biscuit crunchy texture that goes along with it. Can't get enough of it and it doesn't leave a weird aftertaste in my mouth.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » What is your favorite candy/treat?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus