Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Slowly making a comeback

MasterWinter

Hello all,

I've been around RPR for sometime, thus I am not new here nor new to rp, only I've been mostly inactive for most of this year possibly more. I've not really kept up on my inactivity.

I almost left fully (account deletion) but after talking to a friend, who I recently got back in touch with, they suggested I give myself a fresh start. So I revamped my writer's profile to begin with.

Now I just need to work on getting some new muses up. My creativity for them has been lacking lately, due to my rl taking a major toll on me in it's own way. As I'm sure it has done for others.

Since it's been some time since I posted to a forum in general, and I've seen others do this as well, I thought to say I'm getting back in the game slowly and hope to be around more.

Hope this finds you all well. I'm off to my work shift.

Ta!
Welcome to the site!
GU7TMUNCH3RZ

Hello and welcome to rpr! I hope you enjoy our friendly community!
Welcome back. I totally understand life taking a toll. It has killed many roleplays for me. I hope you find everything you are looking for. RPR is a great community :)
Welcome (back) to RPR.
Welcome back to RPR, we hope you enjoy your time here and find the rps and people you are looking for!
Sir Winter, it's surely been a while since I've seen you! Of course, welcome back to RPR! If you need someone to talk to, I'm always here to lend an ear!
Welcome back! :)
Hi. Here's to your re-activation! :)
MasterWinter Topic Starter

Thank you all for welcoming me back. I am going to do my best to be around more. I used to be fairly active. Hope to see you all around RPR sometime. You all are wonderful.
iKamairi wrote:
Welcome back. I totally understand life taking a toll. It has killed many roleplays for me. I hope you find everything you are looking for. RPR is a great community :)

Yes indeed RPR is. Hopefully can get things sorted out, and get back into the game.
Hello! Welcome back to your reactivated tour of RP Repository! :)
NwJXT0D.gif

Let me start off by giving you a warm welcome back, and then offering you my deepest empathy! I also sympathize, but mostly empathize in this instance. Life has taken a toll on a lot of us, and l understand the strain and lack of downtime.

I am glad to hear you gave RPR a chance while having a friend that also supports and encourages your return. I hope your muses find you well and that you manage to create in between all the chaos life seems to throw our way.

I too took a long hiatus but I definitely loved coming back! Hopefully, you will find what you are looking for though, and get to have some time to escape and enjoy RP.
scare

welcome
MasterWinter Topic Starter

Atheist wrote:
NwJXT0D.gif

Let me start off by giving you a warm welcome back, and then offering you my deepest empathy! I also sympathize, but mostly empathize in this instance. Life has taken a toll on a lot of us, and l understand the strain and lack of downtime.

I am glad to hear you gave RPR a chance while having a friend that also supports and encourages your return. I hope your muses find you well and that you manage to create in between all the chaos life seems to throw our way.

I too took a long hiatus but I definitely loved coming back! Hopefully, you will find what you are looking for though, and get to have some time to escape and enjoy RP.

Firstly: O.M.G. You welcome me with Holmes! -attempts to keep from squealing, but a tiny bit slips out- Ah-hem.

Second: Thanks, I hope so as well. Sometimes a hiatus of any length is necessary. My muses are stubborn, but hopefully they will work with me.

Thank you to all others for the welcoming back, appreciate it. ^.^
Welcome (back) to RPR,
🐚MasterWinter!🐚
giphy.gif
MasterWinter wrote:
Firstly: O.M.G. You welcome me with Holmes! -attempts to keep from squealing, but a tiny bit slips out- Ah-hem.

Second: Thanks, I hope so as well. Sometimes a hiatus of any length is necessary. My muses are stubborn, but hopefully they will work with me.

Thank you to all others for the welcoming back, appreciate it. ^.^

Of course! Sherlock is my loudest muse these days. I gotta spread my obsession a bit. Glad you like 'im -- I see you have Dr. Strange as your playby for your account. Very handsome fellow, that Benedict.

I feel you on the away time. It is very much necessary, I think. Life has all kinds of precedences and we can't rev up our creative engines when we're too preoccupied by our priorities and/or too stressed out!

Anyhoo! Have a good 'un!
19a64502f6a8947c142c5b86724cfb7f.gif

Welcome back! Hope you enjoy your time here again ! And Happy Holidays!
PinkBrat

Hello and welcome back!
Welcome back.
Hi, hello, and welcome (back!)! I hope you have a nice time here!
hello-cat-hello.gif

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Slowly making a comeback

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus