Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Official event: Winter Masquerade 2022

Tabetha Marrowheart (played by GingerHades)

Tabetha was also starting to get chilly, but she couldn't give up just yet!

Noticing Madelyn had joined her side, she grinned, flashing those abnormally-sharp teeth of hers. Stealing some snowballs from Madelyn's load, she began aiming for "Barry" as he seemed to be the one that was in charge of the ammunition!

Tabetha was also taking a lot of snowballs. Her golden locks were messy and damp, and she wasn't making an effort to keep her hood on anymore. Did she notice her hood was off, or did she think that there was no point in keeping it on? Hard to say for sure. Either way, she was getting carried away.
Mimi (played by Ultimate.Gaymer)

Mimi continued to throw snowballs, some directed at Tabetha but most at the Frost Giant. The latter ones missed rather frequently, though, as the giant weaved its way between trees... So she opted to run from behind the shelter again, chasing after the Giant and pelting it when she could.

((Hey guys! I'm gonna head off for a bit, I'm gonna try and be back as soon as I can! :D))
Mini Might (played by Dragothemonk)

((have fun))
The Black Rock Hearted Boy (played anonymously)

(( Aw okay! Bye Tabetha! ))

((Enjoy Tabetha's ruthless snowball assault, heheheh >:)))
Interdimensional Handyman (played by Kim) Topic Starter

"Not the kiddo!" the handyman shouts, jumping in front of the poor kid as Tabetha targets him and just absorbing the snowball barage.
The Duchess (played by Kim) Topic Starter

((See you Tabetha! It was great having you here! :D ))

Finding Mimi its most devoted hunter, the Frost Griant turned its attention to the girl, chucking watermelon sized gobs of loosely packed snow at her. Although it was dodging through the trees, it seemed to be making its way closer in, trying to close with her.

The Duchess, seeing Mini Might was mostly escaping that chaos, turned to throw a teeny tiny snowball at him.

((just noticed a snowball thown at me on the site that was cool snow effect))

((Take care, Tabetha!))

The boy looked up, his eyes showing terror of his past, behind the mask, and remembered what was going on. He shook his head and continued rolling snowballs, trying to forget his past.
((Alright, bye!))

((I'm glad you like the effect! :D ))

((confused me but was cool))

Makes a snowball about the size of his head and sneaks up on a random person and throws it at them with his tail at almost point blank range

Mimi shivered, absolutely covered in snow by this point. The little crystals clung to her dress and hair, and yet she refused to give up! As long as she kept moving, she could stay warm enough... So that's what she did, dodging when she could, hitting the giant at every opportunity, and mostly just getting further covered in snow. A wide grin was spread across her face; this was exhilarating!

(( Thank you for the snowball as well, Duchess, I forgot to say.... a ha ha ))
Madelyn (played by Sanne)

Madelyn is getting out of breath from running around, near constant snowball throwing and the chill setting in. Nevertheless she is laughing and having a grand old time pairing up with Tabetha to deliver an onslaught of frosty goodness! She even manages to chuck a couple more at the frost giant before needing to take a breather. She sits down behind some cover and raises an arm to gesture she's done for at least a few minutes, just to recover!
Madelyn (played by Sanne)

((Err my fingers disagreed with me on the name there whoops XD))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Official event: Winter Masquerade 2022

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus