Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Official event: Winter Masquerade 2022

The Duchess (played by Kim) Topic Starter

((Welcome to this official real time masquerade! This RP chat will be open for 10 hours to ensure that all time zones are able to pop in for at least a moment or two. We hope to see a variety of characters, an inclusive atmosphere, and an ever-changing cast to interact with.

We strongly encourage you to make a new, anonymous character to attend with! The setting is a masked moonlit gala in winter, high-fantasy renaissance, but time travelers & dimension hoppers are welcome. You may attend with any of your existing characters if you really want to -- All characters will be required to wear a mask, but that is the only restriction - bring me your dragons, your halflings, your vampires! All characters are welcome, provided they don't destroy the venue.

When the masquerade is over, the masks come off! Everybody can announce who they played after the masquerade ends, so that you can connect with your newfound friends and disappear down the plot bunny's tunnel to make new stories.

Remember - be respectful of your fellow players, and do your best to promote a fun and exciting RP environment for all comers.))

((And remember, you can use the "launch chat" button to interact with this forum topic as a live chat instead of needing to refresh all day. ;) ))

((Sorry Mimi, I'll get you in my next post too! :D))

((No worries, pictures not required!))
Korby Pureheart (played anonymously)

((Aye- Don't know if i should join in on this. Although leaf ability does kinda give Korby a mask and i don't really know if that really counts. Does it?))
Tabetha Marrowheart (played by GingerHades)

((Anyone can join, and don't worry about the logic! Just set your character to anonymous and jump in!))

((The definition of mask is up to your interpretation here, so please feel free to jump in!))
Mini Might (played by Dragothemonk)

((i personally made a new character just for this.. trying my best to be this adorable little hyper mini dragon))
Korby Pureheart (played anonymously)

((Alright, thanks mates. :D))
Interdimensional Handyman (played by Kim) Topic Starter

((Here I gooo))
rolled 1d10 and got a natural 3.
Mimi (played by Ultimate.Gaymer)

((beep))
rolled 1d10 and got a natural 6.

((Thank you!!))

((Gimme a 1d10 roll, Jacob? :) ))
Mini Might (played by Dragothemonk)

((sorry sort of here sort of not... kinda packing for my move tomorrow))

((Totally understandable. It's a long event, so I encourage pacing yourself if you need to! :) ))

((No worries!))

((Tabetha, you may have missed the post where the nest was already eggified))

((Shoot! My bad! XD))

((No worries! Lots of stuff is happening, so it's understandable to miss something by mistake!))

((Sorry, Jacob, not Jason!))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Official event: Winter Masquerade 2022

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus