Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Official event: Winter Masquerade 2022

The Duchess (played by Kim) Topic Starter

The Frost Giant reels back as the first snow balls get flung back at it, and it lets out something that sounds like a glacier laughing. It changes from the gatling-gun style of manifesting snowballs, to flinging huge globs of snow overhand at the party goers.
Mimi (played by Ultimate.Gaymer)

Deciding that, wow, this barricade idea was really smart, Mimi dashed over to join the Handyman and "Barry" behind the table, grimacing as she stepped in fallen food along the way. She began to assist in rolling snowballs, leaving the throwing to the man who was much more skilled at it.
Jacob Walker (played by FrostWolf)

Jacob's breathing was growing weaker he kept trying to fight himself out of the snow without any luck.
The Black Rock Hearted Boy (played anonymously)

The boy looked at Mimi, gave an awkward smile and then continued rolling snowballs,
Madelyn (played by Sanne)

Madelyn is roaring with laughter, adrenaline pumping, when suddenly she's hit square in the face with a snowball! She coughs and reels back, trying to get the snow off her face and from underneath her mask where it's quickly melting. "CAREFUL!" she yells out, not realizing she'd just delivered her own payload to an unintended target!

((I have to roll out guys, if you wanna know who played Jacob my pm's are open))
Tabetha Marrowheart (played by GingerHades)

After a couple of more angry snowball throws, Tabetha had all but calmed down... and started laughing maniacally.

Soon, she began throwing snowballs at the other partygoers on purpose, like she was getting a lot of enjoyment out of it. "FRIENDLY FIRE, DARLINGS!"

She was still trying to keep up that dramatic personality... but it was being overtaken by a sudden desire to pelt everyone with snowballs.

"MWAHAHAHAHAAA! FEEL MY FROZEN WRATH!"
The Black Rock Hearted Boy (played anonymously)

(( Aw, bye User of Jacob! ))
Interdimensional Handyman (played by Kim) Topic Starter

Spotting someone who was in trouble, the handyman huffs. "STAY UNDER COVER BARRY!" he bellows, about three times louder than necessarily, and goes vaulting over the barricade table to get to Jacob, hefting him over a shoulder and hurrying back toward the barricade.
Tabetha Marrowheart (played by GingerHades)

((Farewell!))
Interdimensional Handyman (played by Kim) Topic Starter

((We can just say he's recovering from his snowball related ordeal behind the barricade!))
((Bye!))
Mini Might (played by Dragothemonk)

Gets knocked out of the air by a friendly snowball and lands on someone's head

((I like that idea!! Bye Jacob!))
Mini Might (played by Dragothemonk)

((have fun person behind jacob))

((Bye everyone!! Yeah, especially since my character actually had a snowball thrown at him! Thanks for that Duchess!))
The Duchess (played by Kim) Topic Starter

((Bye Jacob! If you know you can't come back later for the reveal, you can "unmask" now if you want :) ))

((I actually can't come back for the reveal...Ok let me figure out how to do this))

POW!! Madelyn eats another snowball, and this time she spots Tabetha as the perpetrator. "OH IS THAT HOW IT IS NOW?!" She cackles gleefully and pelts three snowballs at Tabetha, except.... one misses and is hurtling at the Duchess herself! She watches it happen and gasps, "WATCH OUT!"
Koi was one of the unfortunate individuals who got hit by Tabethas "friendly fire"
"Ack-!" She rolled up a snowball of her own, hitting her back in the face

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Official event: Winter Masquerade 2022

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus