Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Official event: Winter Masquerade 2022

I personally have had a lot of Roleplaying experience. I think the first site that I actually found that was devoted to rping was Roleplay.cloud . Now that place. I found a lot of Kindred spirits. So to speak. That is where Monicup Got her start)
@Kim,
If you don't mind, I asked to character connect+ "Pops" with Varian! (Or should I say, "Barry" XD)
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

I don't mind at all!
Mini Might (played by Dragothemonk)

i been playing dnd since i was 7.... i just going to shut up and hide my nerd self now
@Drago,
Unfortunately, I haven't got the patience to learn how to play DnD. :')
It looks really fun though, omg-

I would have played DND when I was 7 if I had known about it then. But I started playing Star Trek chat RP around 10-11.
Oh Mini i would have done dnd if I could ur not a neard so don't feel bad at all! It was fun rping with u and varian
@Frost,
Same to you! Had fun!
I've mostly done forums and mailing-list RPs, but always textual like this X'D D&D isn't my thing because dices and me don't get along X'D
Yeah it was fun playing out Jacob almost dying cause of Snow! XD
Mini Might (played by Dragothemonk)

sadly tomorrow i wont be on the site most of the day as i got a long bus trip to my new home
I wont be on tmr wither
either*
Heck, I'm going to hop off for tonight. But thank you guys for letting me join ya'll. I'll Be on tomorrow.
I usually try to stay on daily, but there's moments where I poof throughout the day. Specifically around the AM hours because of lack of RPR Members being online, ha ha...
@After,
Bye! :D

Ya'll I had so much fun I can't even tell you, but I took one 15 minute break in the last 10 hours, I have GOT to go eat and use the restroom and stuff. Please don't take my hurrying off as not wanting to hang out with you all, this was such a blast.
Goodnight everyone)
@Kim No worry at all, this must take a LOT of maintenance to keep such an event running! Was awesome playing with you! ^_^

I usually do the winter one as sort of a high fantasy event, but the summer one changes - we have done a superhero themed masquerade, and a sci-fi/space travel themed one... I'm gonna put up a news post soon asking people what theme they want to see for Spring 2023's masquerade setting. So think about that in the meanwhile ;)

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Official event: Winter Masquerade 2022

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus