Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Official event: Winter Masquerade 2022

The Black Rock Hearted Boy (played anonymously)

The boy finally took a sip of his hot cocoa...
Ah, how this warmed him and comforted him.
Though it was much better in a beaker!
Madelyn (played by Sanne)

SPLAT! The snowball strikes her on the side, not managing to avoid the hit despite turning away, but she doesn't give up!! She roars in delight and flings several more snowballs, desperate to win!
Mimi (played by Ultimate.Gaymer)

"Hard to work out a peaceful resolution when my allies keep attacking!" Mimi quipped, rolling her eyes playfully at Madelyn.
Koi scooped up a small amount of snow into her cold hands. If her hands weren't already, they could be turning blue from the weather
She then neatly threw it at the dragon, carefully avoiding The Hostesses face
"Ha!"
The Duchess (played by Kim) Topic Starter

The Frost Giant paused in its assault of Madelyn to flash a big thumbs up to Mimi, but then had to raise its arms to cover itself from the barrage of snow balls. It is steadily being shrunk until it is just about normal human size, and when next it cocks its arm to manifest a snowball, it has to do a double-take of confusion -- no snowball appears!

Okay, maybe Madelyn was a little too engrossed in the battle while everyone else was trying to move on. She can get a little competitive especially when having fun! But then finally the frost giant had shrunk, and no other snowballs appeared... Did they win? She finally looks around to see most participants disengaged, and looks just a tiny bit embarrassed. "Is... is it over?" she asks, uncertain but positively glowing with delight!

"I think so?" Mimi peered between the frost giant, Madelyn, and the other guests. The fight certainly SEEMED to be over...

The Frost No-longer-a-Giant sweeps a low bow to Madelyn, the one who finally defeated it, and then turns to Mimi, holding out a hand toward her. Perhaps it wants to be led to where there is cocoa??
Mini Might (played by Dragothemonk)

Is content to just be a dragon scarf and rests his head on his front feet watching everyone and raises an eye ridge at the snowball Koi tossed as if saying -you brave-

Mimi glanced around at the rather messy venue, toppled tables, spilled food, and snowdrifts seemingly everywhere. She wasn't entirely sure how to proceed, and looked to the Duchess with a questioning expression. "Cocoa time?" She asked, tilting her head to one side. "With cold cocoa for our frosty friend?"
Tabetha Marrowheart (played by GingerHades)

((Hey, I'm back! Responses may be slower, but I'm here!))

((Welcome back!!))

Proud of herself, Madelyn returns the bow with one of her own, grinning from ear to ear and shaking the snow off her dress. It was more than just a little damp now. "Goodness my clothes are soaked!" Making her way to the nearest fireplace, she settled down there first trying to regain some warmth and speed up the drying before indulging in a hard earned mug of hot cocoa.

((welcome back i just watched the APD drag an idiot out of one of the units in my motel))
Interdimensional Handyman (played by Kim) Topic Starter

((Yikes!))
((welcome back!))
Tabetha Marrowheart (played by GingerHades)

And Tabetha rejoiced with the other attendees. She was cold and soaking, but she was still having fun. "Ahem... Hello, darlings! What is next on our lovely agenda?"

Mini Might jumps down from the Duchess's shoulder to go cuddle his favorite person of the party and runs up to Mimi as if saying hi

The Duchess begins handing out large mugs of hot cocoa to all those who haven't self-served yet, but one that had been iced for the Frost Giant, who she greets with a deep inclination of her head. The Frost Giant tosses back its cold drink, makes a long sound like a sigh, and then abruptly begins to change form. Its icy body suddenly expands, and FWUMP, it is suddenly an igloo, having formed over top of the little fire that the cauldron of cocoa was hanging above. Without missing a beat, the Duchess nods in satisfaction, and gestures for the party goers to accompany her inside. "Perfect, a chance for us all to dry off and enjoy some warmth together!"
Koi headed over to the warmest spot she could find. Her hands were covered in frost and her bow was beginning to unravel as she took a sip of her drink, a few scales on her legs flashing in the fire
"Well, that was fun..." she murmured, under her breath

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Official event: Winter Masquerade 2022

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus