Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Official event: Winter Masquerade 2022

Selaana Bramir (played by Jence)

When she hears the last number, the Tiefling starts to push with everything she has, just like her familiar. "Come oooooon! Just a little more!" She screams out of fatigue and exhaustion, hoping that they'll manage to bring this whale back to the sea.
"Yes... perfect!!! It's beginning to get in the water, keep going!" Cris called out to Monicup, continuing to hand-signal directions from the ground. "It's trying to help itself back in too, give him another push!"
Mini Might (played by Dragothemonk)

Watches the Sleigh from where he is sitting and smirks knowingly with a lop sided grin and eyes the old man named Nick
Monicup (played by Afterthestorm04)

She keeps pushing the whale into the ocean.
The Duchess (played by Kim) Topic Starter

Back at the top of the cliff, Nick gently lays the blanket that Cris had sewn across the front of his glowing sleigh. As the blanket fades away, going to where it was most needed tonight, the sleigh glows just a hint brighter, and then it's floating again, floating just as serenely as the whale that was just returned to the ocean. Climbing back into his sleigh, Nick guides it back up into the night air. A soft shower of golden sparks falls over the beach and the ocean as he passes above the rescuing party, and the pod that the whale had come from are seen breaching the water, celebrating as their loved one swims swiftly toward them.

The white rose that summons all to the Duchess' party drops its last petal, and slowly, the whole scene begins to fade before everyone's eyes, the world going to white.
Dahlia (played by Afterthestorm04)

(hell yeah it was)

The guests find themselves back in their beds, dressed in night clothes, their finery back in their closets as if they'd never been worn this evening... but each one will find a party favor on their pillow in the morning.

It's time for official unmasking... set your characters to non-anonymous so we can all see who everyone was :D ))

okay)

So, what did ya'll think?)

Monicup and Dahlia are played by me)
Thanks kim, I should mention that Dahlia is actually a genderbent version of a character I made)

10 hours has been a long time for me for a long long time :P

i freaking could not figure out a name for this mini dragon
Jacob Walker (played by FrostWolf)

Im suprised by the people involved i was in for 2 hours but I wish I was in longer...oh I'm still posting as jacob hold on also Kim great idea with the wolf thing at the begging with the hat and the frost giants!

i grew up with popcorn chat roleplays and on the spot dnd character roleplaying so this was my cup of tea.

i been playing dnd since i was 7.... i just going to shut up and hide my nerd self now

sadly tomorrow i wont be on the site most of the day as i got a long bus trip to my new home

haha bio breaks are always a good thing Kim.

one last night in this motel then i'm finally free of hearing the bad sounds from other rooms....

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Official event: Winter Masquerade 2022

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus