Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Official event: Winter Masquerade 2022

Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

It's so cool that you were able to jump right in to a live RP event on your first day, Storm04 :)
Jacob Walker (played by FrostWolf)

((I just popped back in to see the other unmaskings! I was rping with some of the people I've rped with before and I didn't even know it! I would so do this again, this was my first time))

I always find that the first part of event days like this go by pretty quick, then there's a portion in the middle where I feel like I'm absolutely going to die, and then I get a second wind and it starts just really flowing again XD 10 hours is a long time for me these days.
Thanks kim, I should mention that Dahlia is actually a genderbent version of a character I made)
I really had fun with this whole event! I thought I'd be terrible at it, but I think I was actually pretty good. <_<
I lowkey want to draw the finale with the sleigh flying off as the whale returns to sea and everyone's fading but I already have tons of things to draw XD But! It was an absolutely *amazing* ending to a great event!!
Mini Might (played by Dragothemonk)

10 hours has been a long time for me for a long long time :P

Omg that would be an epic picture
I KNEW YOU WERE DRAGO, MINI MIGHT!!!! >:D
ooooh that mental image is awesome :0
Heck, I'm gonna be honest with ya'll, I was listening to some hard rock while roleplaying. And especially towards the end.)

i freaking could not figure out a name for this mini dragon

Yeah, I think a lot of people who are used to play-by-post are a bit nervous about needing to do lightning responses, but having done both, I think there's a certain electricity to fast responses that makes it... not better, no, but differently good from longer posts. You're just really in the moment.
Jacob Walker (played by FrostWolf)

Im suprised by the people involved i was in for 2 hours but I wish I was in longer...oh I'm still posting as jacob hold on also Kim great idea with the wolf thing at the begging with the hat and the frost giants!

Haha, I had holiday music absolutely blaring through the house for the last couple of hours to keep me in the proper headspace ;)
... damnit now I'm seeing it in my head and I think I'll _need_ to draw it eventually XD
YOU MUST NOT ENCOURAGE ME TO DO ART XDDD

i grew up with popcorn chat roleplays and on the spot dnd character roleplaying so this was my cup of tea.

@cri omg I want to see it sooooo bad. If you do draw it PLEASE tell me.
@Kim I absolutely will! <3
Honestly Kim don't feel bad the entire two hours I was rping as jacob (my first time playing a guy) I had holiday music blaring to so don't feel bad

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Official event: Winter Masquerade 2022

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus