Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Official event: Winter Masquerade 2022

Koi (played by HONEYBLOSSOM)

"Mhmn..." She nodded, pocketing the paper and making her way to the table
Koi began looking through the plates before picking on the contained small frosted cupcakes, each covered in colorful sprinkles
Tabetha Marrowheart (played by GingerHades)

After suddenly being hit with a telepathic image without warning (as well as not a clue as to who did it), Tabetha shook her head with a thundering snarl. She then followed the likes of Mimi and Alfred towards the refreshments table, and marvelled at the sight of such tempting cuisine.

"Not my kid, don't care!" Tabetha nearly shoves the handyman (along with Mini Might) out of the way. That was weirdly... aggressive of her. "Move it!"

Soon, Tabetha began helping herself to the food the moment she was offered a plate. At first she tried to remain composed, putting food on her plate like everyone else. But it wouldn't be long before Tabetha descended to a behavior that was much more... feral. She began eating the food on her plate normally, and quickly she picked up speed. Eventually, the empty plate was tossed away and Tabetha started grabbing handfuls of food, in an attempt to shove as much into her mouth as possible.

She was eating quite messily, like a starving stray dog that had suddenly been gifted a haunch of meat. Was she even tasting it at this point?
Korby Pureheart (played anonymously)

((Aye- Don't know if i should join in on this. Although leaf ability does kinda give Korby a mask and i don't really know if that really counts. Does it?))

((Anyone can join, and don't worry about the logic! Just set your character to anonymous and jump in!))
The Duchess (played by Kim) Topic Starter

((The definition of mask is up to your interpretation here, so please feel free to jump in!))
Mini Might (played by Dragothemonk)

((i personally made a new character just for this.. trying my best to be this adorable little hyper mini dragon))

((Alright, thanks mates. :D))
Interdimensional Handyman (played by Kim) Topic Starter

"Hey hey hey," says the man, tapping Mini Might on the head. "Don't do that. Respect your elders, son." He's oblivious that he's handling a dragon that might be older than himself, or even perhaps fully grown. "This isn't a day care, you know. We've got to find your caretake-- WHOA!" he almost drops Mini as Tabetha pushes past him. "No respect these days, no respect," he mutters to himself, clutching the little dragon closer to himself. "Sorry about that little buddy. You okay? And no, I don't think it's a dinosaur, it's clearly some kind of salamander," he opines with confidence.
Mimi (played by Ultimate.Gaymer)

Mimi now held a plate piled high with treats. She had taken one of everything that looked like a dessert and was eating with enthusiasm, though still some semblance of manners. "This food is the best!" She said sincerely. But she stopped with a cookie halfway to her mouth, boggling at the ravenous way in which Tabetha was now eating. "Careful!" She said. "You might choke! Plus, like, can you even taste the tasties when you're eating so fast?"

There's a knock on the door. Who could that be at this time of day or night? Maybe one of you should like find out who is that knocking at the door. But who shall do it? Hmm.

The Duchess very politely makes no comment at all on the various modes of eating that are exhibited by her guests, simply smiling and helping to distribute the treats to those who wanted them. That's when she notices P.que, floating there near a red curtain. It seems like the mist is trying to stay incognito to some extent, so all she offers is a wink in its direction, not blowing its cover.
Mini Might (played by Dragothemonk)

Mini Might grumbles and hops out of the man's hands with a smirk on his face as if saying.. thats what happens when you call me a child. He marches over to the snack table and pounces playfully on a cupcake.

There's the same knock again. While they're at it, the green puffball adjusts it's leaf mask. Just to like get it straight. Then it stood at the door, waiting politely because, hey. Rushing people to the door is not the answer to this situation.

The Duchess turns as she hears someone knocking, and walks confidently over to a door that has simply appeared at the edge of the dance floor, as if doors appearing out of thin air are the most natural thing in the world for her. And perhaps they are, given the venue and the variety of people attending it. She opens the door, seeing that there's an outside to some other home in some other place on the other side, but with a little green puffball in a mask waiting on the threshold. She steps aside, gesturing for the puff to enter. "Come in, my friend. My, what a long distance you've had to travel to join us!"

"Poyo poyo. Poyo poyo poyo!" (Translation: "Why thank you, miss. It's been an honor to attend here. You like nice today!") The Green Puffball said, as it just makes it way to the table. Then it sat at the table, just to greet the others. "Poyo poyo." (Translation: "Hello gentlemen and gentlewoman.")
Interdimensional Handyman (played by Kim) Topic Starter

"ACK!" he shouts, making comical grabbing motions at Mini Might as the little dragon wriggles out of his grasp. "I've lost it! SOMEONE COME GET YOUR KID!" he bellows, looking around at the other party goers in consternation. "I think it might breathe fire and I don't have fixing fire damage on my punch list for today."

As the Green puffball likes helping peole, it went over to Interdimensional Handyman then tapped him. "Poyo poyo!" (Translation: "I can help you with that!") The Green Puffball pointed out. Very eager to help people in need.

"Yes, I can taste it!" Tabetha growled defensively, hunched over and making eye-contact with Mimi. "Now-"

Tabetha's prepared sentence trailed away from her, as she frantically examined the rest of the people around her. As if hit with some sort of sudden realization, she straightens herself out and sighs. "Ah, my apologies for such a rude outburst!" She bows to Mimi. "I do hope that you'll forgive me, darling. I am not quite myself on an empty stomach."

Tabetha finishes eating whatever's left in her hands, before backing away from the table. That was.... very strange.
Mimi (played by Ultimate.Gaymer)

"Mine!" Mimi said, suddenly reaching down to scoop up Mini Might. "My mini dinosaur!" She grinned, picking up the little dragon if he allowed it, and letting him go if he did not. She had no real association with the creature, but decided she needed a cute dinosaur (dragon) friend anyway.

"Poyo.." (Translation: "Never mind then..") The Green Puffball then went back to it's seat then sat down. Looking towards the other people around them. Then it started thinking that they should start a conversation between them.. But, there was no topic to bring up. "Poyo.." (Translation: "Hmm..")

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Official event: Winter Masquerade 2022

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus