Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Currently obsessed with...

Good day my beautiful people, I hope you're having a wonderful time so far. My ADHD has been driving me crazy lately fixating on everything that might make me at ease between music, shows and drawing (sorry friend, you know who you are ❤️).

Any who it has just left me wondering what are you currently obsessed with? I would love to know.
    •Given (Might as well be a drug atm)
    •Shippuden for the 20th time
    •Folk Music

That's me.

Love yall
Well, i am totally obsessed with memes. And Gaming because, helps me keep my boredom stat at a low level. It feels good playing with friends too. :D
DreamGirl Topic Starter

Taro_Nuke1 wrote:
Well, i am totally obsessed with memes. And Gaming because, helps me keep my boredom stat at a low level. It feels good playing with friends too. :D

What are you playing?
DreamGirl wrote:
Taro_Nuke1 wrote:

What are you playing?
Hmm, Mostly the binding of Isaac. (Which is my personal favorite.) Well, ignoring the fact i keep dying a lot- I always play that with friends. I normally just choose Tainted Lost for the better items.
DreamGirl Topic Starter

Taro_Nuke1 wrote:
DreamGirl wrote:
Taro_Nuke1 wrote:

What are you playing?
Hmm, Mostly the binding of Isaac. (Which is my personal favorite.) Well, ignoring the fact i keep dying a lot- I always play that with friends. I normally just choose Tainted Lost for the better items.

It looks adorable lol I just finished Grounded and High on life.
I'm a bit obsessed with Heartstopper, TBHK (Toilet-Bound Hanako-Kun, again-), and Nico Di Angelo (from Percy Jackson) atm-
My hyperfocus has been the kalimba for like 5 months now. I am up to 3 of them, heh.
Getting better at playing it.
Probably next month I might try making crafts out of pipe cleaners or something. I get a new craft hobby every so often...
DreamGirl Topic Starter

Rayne_Storm wrote:
I'm a bit obsessed with Heartstopper, TBHK (Toilet-Bound Hanako-Kun, again-), and Nico Di Angelo (from Percy Jackson) atm-

This message has been approved...is Heartstopper good?
DreamGirl Topic Starter

Aardbei wrote:
My hyperfocus has been the kalimba for like 5 months now. I am up to 3 of them, heh.
Getting better at playing it.
Probably next month I might try making crafts out of pipe cleaners or something. I get a new craft hobby every so often...

I have one that fits on the palm of your hand and a tiny necklace size harmonica. Love it
Chicogo fire! is my hook line and sinker right now....
Tangled: The Series is my main hyperfixtation!
The Umbrella Academy and Minions Rise of Gru being my 2nd hyperfixtation!

I'm also currently obsessed with collecting more Tangled merch after receiving some gifts for Christmas.

Cosplay too, I'm working on all my Varian cosplays mostly, and my Luca Barnes Haller (OC of mine right here) cosplay.
DreamGirl Topic Starter

Dragothemonk wrote:
Chicogo fire! is my hook line and sinker right now....

I been meaning to start it is it really that good
DreamGirl Topic Starter

VarianOfOldCorona wrote:

I'm also currently obsessed with collecting more Tangled merch after receiving some gifts for Christmas.

Cosplay too, I'm working on all my Varian cosplays mostly, and my Luca Barnes Haller (OC of mine right here) cosplay.

I quite literally have less than 6 months to start and finish a cosplay thing is I don't know what to cosplay as
DreamGirl wrote:
VarianOfOldCorona wrote:

I quite literally have less than 6 months to start and finish a cosplay thing is I don't know what to cosplay as

Oh really?
Maybe you can cosplay as someone from Given, or any of your other fandoms?
DreamGirl Topic Starter

VarianOfOldCorona wrote:
DreamGirl wrote:
VarianOfOldCorona wrote:

Oh really?
Maybe you can cosplay as someone from Given, or any of your other fandoms?

Oh you see since were going 2 days we have 2 outfits planned 1st and fore most DragonBall and then Naruto lol
DreamGirl wrote:
Rayne_Storm wrote:

This message has been approved...is Heartstopper good?

It is really good! There's both a webtoon as well as a show but you can pretty much start with either one :D
Evangelion will always be close to my heart. Transformers has also been a big one for me currently.
~ ICarly

~ Creamsicles

~ Switching to Braces because of the screws in my jaw due to invisibalines

~ My doctor who pj's I got for Christmas
-Transformers
-Warhammer 40,000
-Raccoons
-God of War Ragnarok

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Currently obsessed with...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus