Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Villains-R-Us - Always Accepting (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Zelphyr Topic Starter

Novalyyn wrote:
The scare-off is set! Nightmare Games

Reminder: It's in a group with adult themes.
Since this seemed to get buried pretty quick.
Zelphyr Topic Starter

Would it help if I offered to provide a victim for the first villain to respond to this message? <.<
Charlie Shepherd (played by ThatMetalheadGamer)

Novalyyn wrote:
Would it help if I offered to provide a victim for the first villain to respond to this message? <.<

Yes it would :)
Zelphyr Topic Starter

Charlie Shepherd wrote:
Novalyyn wrote:

Yes it would :)
Ah, Mr. American Psycho. ^^

Any sort of victim you'd prefer? (I'd rather lean away from prostitutes, if you don't mind. <.< ) If not, I should be able to come up with something.

Don't worry, I wasn't thinking about prostitutes :P. I was actually thinking maybe someone who could be a rival in business. Someone that Charlie would compete against (and properly end up killing). But that's just my idea.
Zelphyr Topic Starter

Could do that. Could prolly also be an annoying friend of his ex-wife, as an alternative.

That could work as well. However if that is going to be his victim, I have a feeling that they should probably know a lot about each other and they knew about each other for a long time.
Zelphyr Topic Starter

Your choice. :) I can chat it out with what a friend should know about Charlie, or I can dig up some stuff to pull off sounding like a reasonably good businessman.

I just had a thought, what if the guy was both a friend of his ex-wife AND a rival of Charlie in business?
Zelphyr Topic Starter

>.> Business rival and wife's new fiance?

A threat to business. An annoying and inferior man who acts like he's better just because he's with the ex now. And oh snap, he's gonna legally adopt the son.

That sounds like a really good idea. I think this is the best option.
Zelphyr Topic Starter

MUAHAHAHAHA AHM TOTES STEELIN UR BZNZ WOOMAN N SON. XD

Prolly go ahead and do this in the group. I'll try to have a character together by tomorrow. Do you wanna start, or will I be?

As I don't know what the character will (entirely) be like, I don't know exactly how to start the roleplay off. As you know both my character and the new character, I think its best if you start it.
Zelphyr Topic Starter

Notice: I will give kudos to anyone who allows a villain to make them their victim during the duration of the duration of the Nightmare Games.You guys'll deserve it for helping things along like that.

Relevant RPs can played within the group or the public forums; just let me know, so I can award the kudos!
Adriana (played by Ambrosia)

I actually have a victim , Adriana. Anyone need a victim? XD
Zelphyr Topic Starter

Adriana wrote:
I actually have a victim , Adriana. Anyone need a victim? XD
Might help if you post your offer in the group as well. :)
Zelphyr Topic Starter

Novalyyn wrote:
Notice: I will give kudos to anyone who allows a villain to make them their victim during the duration of the duration of the Nightmare Games.You guys'll deserve it for helping things along like that.

Relevant RPs can played within the group or the public forums; just let me know, so I can award the kudos!
Semias (played by Shijinno)

Character: Semias Soryn
Tagline/Brief: An Ur-priest who loves to control you and your blood. He has lost his faith in all religion and demands his revenge against the Gods he once served, even if it means draining you to the very last drop.
Can be maimed: YES
Can be killed: NO
Likely to kill/maim: DEPENDS/POSSIBLE
Preferred genre/setting: Fantasy (Can be Urban)
Aidas Magas (played by Jules)

Character:
Tagline/Brief: (One or two sentences) A young man who uses illusions to torture all of those who get in his way. He is also a patron of the arts, as he is rather fond of killing his victims as those do in certain operas/musicals; he is particularly fond of The Phantom of the Opera.
Can be maimed: (Are you okay with it?) He's been through worse.
Can be killed: (Are you okay with it?) Sure, but Aidas won't go down without a fight.
Likely to kill/maim: Those who threaten his position in society, anybody who gets in the way of what he wants, whether it be something or someone.
Preferred genre/setting: Fantasy or Medieval
Vector (played by Rivan)

Name: Vector
tag line: To kill the old and feeble is to rewrite history, to kill the young and weak is to stop the rotting pleague, to kill all of those unworthy is to be god, and I am the right hand of god, his will be my blade.
What can be done to him: killed, maimed anything non permanent.
What is he: (in Bio) born from the darkness a mix of magic and the epitome of hatred in mankind.
Genre: any dark themed plot can be worked with vector, he is a hunter and a destroyer of hope.
Will he kill: Most likely given the chance; depends on how the party approaches vector

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Villains-R-Us - Always Accepting (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus