Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Villains-R-Us - Always Accepting (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

I'm looking forward to this, it's a fun idea.
Zelphyr Topic Starter

Just so it's on the current page of posts:

Registration for the Halloween Hunt is open!

By the way: you don't have to be in the group to participate. ;) But it is encouraged!
Zelphyr Topic Starter

Looking to have a scare this October? Want to raise your heart rate?

Halloween Hunt currently has a shortage of victims! (Remember, being a "victim" doesn't mean your character can't win out over the villain - that's for you guys to decide!)
Zelphyr Topic Starter

Registration for the hunt closes at the end of the month!
Zelphyr Topic Starter

Just a couple days left to sign up!
Zelphyr Topic Starter

Last day to sign up!
Zelphyr Topic Starter

Although registration for Halloween Hunt has closed, both this thread and the group are still very much open to villains and those in need of villains!
Magdha (played anonymously)

((Haha, finally doing this.))

Character: Magdha

Tagline: Think of every fairy-tale villainess you've ever heard of. Think of them and remember that somewhere, sometime, they've all been real. She gave them lessons.

Can be maimed: It's...possible. You can try. She has regenerative abilities, however, given her shapeshifting.

Can be killed: Very, very difficultlty. And if killed, she'll eventually return. Others like her don't die like that.

Likely to kill/maim: If necessary, she has no qualms about murdering, torturing, impaling or disintegrating someone. Enjoys some form of cruelty, but puts her objectives in front of it. Is dangerously genre savvy, very cold, and calculating and methodical and terribly unhuman. A chessmaster between a hundred thousand plots.

Preferred genre/setting: Medbh is temporally and dimensionally displaced. She has a fondness for the Edwardian Era's clothing, as shown by her usual apparel from that time onwards, but is easily able to appear in any fantasy, modern, historical or futuristic setting. Not afraid to use a high tech item in a less technologically advanced era.

One of the legendary leaders of the People, and one of the God's Editors. Has already faced eldritch abominations and won. Also known as Skaði, Morgana, Jadis and Medbh.
Zelphyr Topic Starter

Just boosting this again. Remember - you're welcome to post scenarios in need of a villain as well!

And if you have posted anything that should be removed (a character you no longer use, a scenario you're done with, etc), please let me know!
You know, I KNEW I was forgetting something. Being in the group is one thing, but I need to complete what I started here!
Vadraaghain (played by GrandFinale)

Character: Vastator

Tagline/Brief: "Nothing lasts forever. Nothing is always there, nothing is eternal. Nothingness devours all things, and nothingness will see it all to an end."

Can be maimed: Moreso than death, and he'll probably just regenerate anyways; you can most certainly try, good luck doing it.

Can be killed: This is very touchy, because he is set up to eventually be defeated at some point (he always comes back however), but this is only for particularly long-term things. So almost certainly no.

Likely to kill/maim: Depends on if he's manipulating someone or just looking for some entertainment while he works on fulfilling his greater plans and goals. You never REALLY know...

Preferred genre/setting: Any, dimension hoppers tend to not be limited.

*NOTE: soon to be initiating a bigger plot-based RP with him!
Character: Alma Valentine
Tagline/Brief: A anticocial socopath who has a particular liking of violence and mayhem.
Can be maimed: No.
Can be killed: No
Likely to kill/maim: Very likely
Preferred genre/setting: Mostly modern day settings, though she could in some ways fit in other settings.
Zelphyr Topic Starter

I haven't boosted this in awhile, have I? Sorry! I probably need to clean out the lists too...

Anyone who can confirm they want to keep into info listed in this would be super helpful! First round of cleanup will just be removing things tied to deleted characters.
Aaron Fleischer (played anonymously)

Aaron's sticking with you! Might toss a couple of others in, soonish!
Vadraaghain (played by GrandFinale)

This guy isn't leaving anytime soon!
Character: Marie Talines
Tagline/Brief: A kind and anxiety ridden nurse... or that's what she is at first glance. Run while you can.
Can be maimed: Yes, it's rather simple actually (not permanent)
Can be killed: Yes, good luck outsmarting her to do so though (not permanent)
Likely to kill/maim: Extremely likely.
Preferred genre/setting: Middle Ages fantasy for Marie's original form, but she does have a form of herself in modern day
With you for the long haul ;) .
I'll definitely be wanting to stay.
Zelphyr Topic Starter

Can folks also let me know if this and/or the group has been useful so far, and if there's anything I might be able to do to improve it?
Talbot Argentum (played by Quantipede)

Character: Scolopendra
Tagline/Brief: (One or two sentences) A chivalrous man who is hellbent on exacting his justice
Can be maimed: (Are you okay with it?) Yes, if you're okay with having it done back to you
Can be killed: (Are you okay with it?) Yes.
Likely to kill/maim: Those who have done wrong
Preferred genre/setting: Sci-Fi

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Villains-R-Us - Always Accepting (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus