Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Villains-R-Us - Always Accepting (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Zelphyr Topic Starter

It makes me happy to see so many folks coming! We are needing more people looking for villains, though (unless you've all been getting hit up already, and I just don't know ^^; ).

I may occasionally send some of you messages with pairing suggestions. This isn't something to be relied on, mind you, but I hope maybe it helps.
The grey's (played by cripticanotte)

character nameAlexandria Grey

The charm,and beauty of a grey. Don't forget the darkness

Tag line:If you get in my way I will murder you.

Can be maimed:. Yeah but it will not stay on her body instead the wounds will show up on her painting . she's immortal ..She does have a twin that more than likely will not be involved.

Can be killed:If you get a hold of her painting. She has to look it in the eyes. Her twin is the caretaker of the painting's so it is highly unlikely anyone would have access to them.

Most likely to maim and Kill:Most likely to steal hell yes. Most likely to make your life a living Hell

Additional:she is more of a what if character, what if Dorian had children? What if he told them his secret ? What if they found their own painter, and made their own deals? Or was it just the painter himself?

Stealing gives her a rush . She is rather charming so she. Could steal your watch or necklace with you still wearing it , with out you even realizing it. Her beauty helps out a lot to . She would go to any length to accomplish a score. If you get in her way she will kill you. If there are any widows near or a roof you might be taking a swan dive. Other wise she would shot you, stab you. She isn't afraid to play dirty. Including turning your own family against you.

Can she Win
yes

Setting any really crossovers to .
Zelphyr Topic Starter

Could you fit that a little more to the form in the first post? I'm not entirely sure where all the parts of that should go. ^^;

Take a look at how some of the others have posted their applications, if you're not sure.

Thanks. :)
Been following this topic and trying to work up the courage to submit a character of one kind or another. :P

I think I can translate for cripticanotte here.

Character: Alexandria Grey
Tagline: If you get in my way I will murder you.
Can be maimed: Yeah, but it won't stay. She's immortal: The wounds show up on her painting.
Can be killed: If you get ahold of her painting, yes. But that's not gonna happen since her sister has it. (Haha yeah she's a twin.)
Likely to kill/maim: Yes.
Likely to steal: Hell yes.
Likely to make your live a living Hell yes. (?????)
Preferred genre/setting: Any, really. Crossovers too!

There, much better. I added punctuation and formatting and everything!

Hope this helps, and I'll be submitting a charrie of my own soon...

~Oaky
The grey's (played by cripticanotte)

Sorry I kinda of did this really early in the morning on very little sleep .I fixed it a little thank you . Sorry I edited it and that you to the person who went through that trouble .
Luna Song (played anonymously)

Brief: A misanthropic mage with a history of violence who is attempting to change into someone calmer and more tolerant. It's not working that well.
Desired Villain: Anything that fits a fantasy setting. Liches or demons, humans or elves, most anything is fine.
Allow maiming: Yes.
Allow death: No thank you.
Can villain win: Yes.
Setting & Description: Anything medieval fantasy. She favors the woods and nighttime so she's usually out and about during the evening. Being in nature is not mandatory though.

I prefer to play her in very dark role plays. I'm okay with anything aside for death, and even that's debatable. So yup!
Character: Anastasia Jackson
Tagline/Brief: Be very careful who you bark at, because they might come back with twice the bite.
Can be maimed: As long as she can fight back, its cool
Can be killed: No.
Likely to kill/maim: Very much, I fight to win
Preferred genre/setting: Fantasy, maybe modern.
Zelphyr Topic Starter

By the way: if your villain becomes unavailable or your request is fulfilled, please let me know!
Zelphyr Topic Starter

Villains are still looking for RPs to shake things up in!
Zelphyr Topic Starter

Just want to tap this back up for folks.

Also, those already listed: would you like to have an actual group established for this, or do you feel this thread is sufficient?
Luna Song (played anonymously)

It m might be cool to have a group for several reasons. :). There we could probably rp withiut concern if if we'retoo violent or whatever. Plus people can observe our threads and see if either character involved would work well with theirs.
I agree with Luna on this. It would be nice to have our characters in a group.
Zelphyr Topic Starter

That's basically what I was thinking, though the RP without concern thing would involve plenty of non-villains joining the group.
Zelphyr Topic Starter

Two like the idea of a villains group. Anyone else?
Oh! I don't have a villain character profile up just quite yet, but I'd love to be a part of the group if ever you started one! :3
Actually, I think it's a really neat idea to have a group for this!
Zelphyr Topic Starter

We now have a group!

http://www.rprepository.com/g/villains-r-us

Naturally, it's 18+. This topic will remain in place for those underage, or otherwise wanting to play in the main forums.
Sadly, I can't join because I am sixteen going on seventeen. :'(
Zelphyr Topic Starter

I know, sorry about that. But I'll try to maintain this thread just as well. :)
Character: Mihai Korzha

Tagline/Brief: "Money can buy many things, including power. For the right price, you will wield the power to show your enemy fear beyond their darkest nightmares. Make me an offer."

Can be maimed: Certainly. It doesn't bother him much, but feel free. Go right ahead.

Can be killed: Have a go, if you think you're hard enough.

Likely to kill/maim: Exceedingly able to, but depends mostly upon the situation.

Preferred genre/setting: Action, adventure, and horror are always welcome, with a little sprinkle of fantasy every now and again. A modern, realistic setting is most preferred, usually during a historical period of war.

Oftentimes, the Vampire is portrayed as a troubled being, hindered by a sense of morality. They do not wish to hurt people, yet they must if they are to sustain themselves. Their nature is looked upon as a beast that lurks within, which must be carefully kept in check.

Mihai is an intelligent person. As such, he realized early on that there was nothing he stood to gain from moping. Such thinking was impractical, and if his existence couldn't be enjoyed, then what was the point? Not only has Mihai shed his humanity; to further the growth of his supernatural powers, he often actively distances himself from it. Without any mental or moral resistance towards his nature, Mihai can afford to focus all of his attention on being..almost eerily sane.

Mihai's natural talents, paired with his intelligence and calculating, manipulative personality ensure that he is equally at home pitting adversaries against one another, as he is at physically taking them apart with the end of a gun barrel like a Mr. Potato Head.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Villains-R-Us - Always Accepting (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus