Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Villains-R-Us - Always Accepting (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Character: Nyx.
The beauty and the evil in night.
Tagline/Brief:A Professional assassin that loves the hopeless look of a dying man, and kills for pleasure.
"I kill because I like it. But I NEVER kill without purpose, but piss me off enough and I'll FIND a reason"
Can be maimed:Can be, but only by a worthy opponent.
Can be killed:If you really are that stupid, then you are welcome to try. But you wont be spared if you fail.
Likely to kill/maim:It's a given. She IS a professional assassin,after all.
Preferred genre/setting:Anything.
Max the Great (played anonymously)

Brief: Magic! It's great. Except for when it isn't. Like when you're cursed.
Desired villain: Someone who knows a thing or two about the arcane arts. Or maybe someone who is super duper advanced from the future and has time travel tech? Just somebody to stalk Max, maintain his curse, and antagonize him. Make him cry, give him doubts. Make him insecure, I don't care. Heck, it might be a secret group of people, or some kind of weird alien with three heads. Just something that can move through time pretty easily. (Like The Doctor Marty McFly!)
Allow maiming: I don't mind if it happens, but I'm sure it'd be much more fun for everyone involved if this was something that seldom happens. I'm looking for more of a cosmic bully than a cold-blooded killer.
Allow death: See above! Except you should replace the words "seldom happens" with "didn't happpen."
Can villain win: There's not really an either-or situation like this set up for Max. If you can figure out a way for the villain to "Win," then have at it! But mostly I think the way the villain wins is just making Max angry, or sad, or any kind of negative emotion.
Setting & Description: Across time, on Earth. Or maybe space too! But having Max appear in settings he isn't comfortable with would be really funny. Max doesn't like having to learn new languages or changing his customs, so anything outside of modern day USA would be fun. (Not to exclude modern day USA- I'm open for anything. But the setting's bound to change frequently. The dynamic between the characters is what I'm looking for.)
Zelphyr Topic Starter

Has anyone been finding this useful? Does anyone have any ideas for this or the group, to improve things or have some fun?
Novalyyn wrote:
Has anyone been finding this useful? Does anyone have any ideas for this or the group, to improve things or have some fun?

At this stage, I think what is most needed are more people. Activity within a group is important.
Zelphyr Topic Starter

I'm happy to bring things together, but I'm really not much of a leader. <.< I'm much better as a sidekick. ^^;

Some sort of group RP has been mentioned, but... these aren't Disney villains. I'm sure at least some of them would not hesitate to murder each other on sight.

Mm, but maybe if the tables could be turned, and rather than individual heroes/hero groups making their way through villainous NPCs, it could be villains going through NPCs...? Separated out enough, it could work. And it's not really hard to come up with a reasonable Joe to torment...
Zelphyr Topic Starter

Good news for our underage players: our groups restrictions are sufficient to allow you in. Just keep in mind that there is likely to be a lot of violence and language; and while sex RPs will not be allowed, things may still get a little steamy. (I will say that my tolerance for sexuality is pretty limited, though.) So keep those things in mind before joining.
Zelphyr Topic Starter

I'm thinking of a group event, something of a "scare-off" with folks trying to be the most terrifying and unlikeable (or disturbingly charming) villain... And I have a fairly clear concept of it in my head... but I'm having trouble finding the words to explain it fully and clearly. >.<

Does it sound like something anyone would be interested in, though?
Castiel (played by Ambrosia)

What foolishness!? No one is as fearsome as I. Tread lightly, novalyn, or that silver tongue of yours shall be the end of you.

(Lol I would love to have a scare off)
I like the idea for Villains-R-Us, and I would like to add my endorsement in the form of two Villain options. I see there are already clearly quite a few Villains, so I have no expectation or requirement of frequent use, so much as adding an extra flavor to an already robust menu.

Character: Zilethipereskis

Tagline/Brief: Ocular, as he is known in the common tongue, is an old Beholder. He is slightly less insane that your average beholder, and far more creative. Warning:Not a minor villain

Can be maimed: (Are you okay with it?) Unlikely to be permanent as Ocular has access to people with the magic required to repair most any maiming.

Can be killed: (Are you okay with it?) Ocular was originally designed to fill the roll of a villain one does not slay, so much as chase off. He is very powerful but does not care about things enough to want to fight to keep him. While Ocular can be killed, it is difficult at best. Far more likely he will just disappear and never return.

Likely to kill/maim: Ocular is unlikely to directly maim or kill any person of interest. He much prefers to destroy the people and things they care about the most. He prefers torment over torture.

Preferred genre/setting: Ocular was built for DND 3.5 and is thus easily compatible with any fantasy setting. He can travel to other settings via plane shifting, so long as dimensional travel can get you in and out of those settings. One Halloween he even showed up in New York briefly.

Character: Wenals

Tagline/Brief: Wenals is an old Gnome, 3' tall with a 2' beard. He is usually pleasent and rides a big fluffy English sheepdog.

Can be maimed: (Are you okay with it?) Wenals is a little guy, weak and frail. He has magic to work with but is easily breakable if you get around it.

Can be killed: (Are you okay with it?) I've been using Wenals for years, he's a recyclable character and has died before, but only once per continuity.

Likely to kill/maim: Wenals is mostly about making people's lives miserable. He will only fight directly when pressed into it. Otherwise he tends to use minions, which are traditionally not very good at maiming or killing heroes. Faced with direct confrontation, he will kill his way out of it if necessary, he is after all the villain.

Preferred genre/setting: As with Ocular, and a fair chunk of my gaming background, Wenals is built to a DND 3.5 standard. He should only be seriously considered for fantasy settings.
Luna Song (played anonymously)

Nero wrote:
I like the idea for Villains-R-Us, and I would like to add my endorsement in the form of two Villain options. I see there are already clearly quite a few Villains, so I have no expectation or requirement of frequent use, so much as adding an extra flavor to an already robust menu.

Character: Zilethipereskis

Tagline/Brief: Ocular, as he is known in the common tongue, is an old Beholder. He is slightly less insane that your average beholder, and far more creative. Warning:Not a minor villain

Can be maimed: (Are you okay with it?) Unlikely to be permanent as Ocular has access to people with the magic required to repair most any maiming.

Can be killed: (Are you okay with it?) Ocular was originally designed to fill the roll of a villain one does not slay, so much as chase off. He is very powerful but does not care about things enough to want to fight to keep him. While Ocular can be killed, it is difficult at best. Far more likely he will just disappear and never return.

Likely to kill/maim: Ocular is unlikely to directly maim or kill any person of interest. He much prefers to destroy the people and things they care about the most. He prefers torment over torture.

Preferred genre/setting: Ocular was built for DND 3.5 and is thus easily compatible with any fantasy setting. He can travel to other settings via plane shifting, so long as dimensional travel can get you in and out of those settings. One Halloween he even showed up in New York briefly.

Character: Wenals

Tagline/Brief: Wenals is an old Gnome, 3' tall with a 2' beard. He is usually pleasent and rides a big fluffy English sheepdog.

Can be maimed: (Are you okay with it?) Wenals is a little guy, weak and frail. He has magic to work with but is easily breakable if you get around it.

Can be killed: (Are you okay with it?) I've been using Wenals for years, he's a recyclable character and has died before, but only once per continuity.

Likely to kill/maim: Wenals is mostly about making people's lives miserable. He will only fight directly when pressed into it. Otherwise he tends to use minions, which are traditionally not very good at maiming or killing heroes. Faced with direct confrontation, he will kill his way out of it if necessary, he is after all the villain.

Preferred genre/setting: As with Ocular, and a fair chunk of my gaming background, Wenals is built to a DND 3.5 standard. He should only be seriously considered for fantasy settings.

Nero! :D. Glad to see you joining too! <3
Luna Song wrote:

It's been a little while, but it is time to get back into the rotation, and this seems like an interesting way to do it.
Luna Song (played anonymously)

Nero wrote:
Luna Song wrote:

It's been a little while, but it is time to get back into the rotation, and this seems like an interesting way to do it.

Aaah excitement. C:. Glad to have you back.
Charlie Shepherd (played by ThatMetalheadGamer)

Character: Charlie Shepherd
Tagline/Brief: A rich, sleazy, smart, sociopathic politician/head of a corporation who also happens to be a serial killer.
Can be maimed: (Are you okay with it?)Yes but not maimed too much.
Can be killed: (Are you okay with it?)No
Likely to kill/maim: Very high
Preferred genre/setting: Probably modern settings
Zelphyr Topic Starter

The scare-off is set! Nightmare Games

Reminder: It's in a group with adult themes.
You know I just realized I joined the group... But, I never did this part. I'm so very observant.

Character: Feldar Verdince

Likely Phrases: "The true meaning of Fear has never been so strong.", "Your own fears shall become mine to use against you.", "You think you've overcome fear? Oh you have no idea the horrors that lie within your very soul."

Brief: Feldar Verdince is an individual who enjoys causing misfortune and toying with others. He tends to inhabit people's dreams in order to cause maximum misfortune. Feldar whether inside of dreams or outside can manipulate people's fears and horrors from within against them. Having traversed past death once Feldar Verdince now has to inflict misfortune to be able to feel his own emotions. Due to this Feldar Verdince has turned down the path of evil to ensure that he would always have his emotions. Feldar is also recognized as the Manifestation of Fear from within the Dream Realm.

Can be maimed: Yes, he can be maimed.

Can be killed: It is entirely possible to kill. But, it does not come easy.

Likely to kill/maim: Preferences lie on the grounds of torturing and causing misfortune. He prefers this line over spilling blood. He only will kill when other individuals begin to bore him or show aggression.

Preferred genre/setting: The genre of choice always lands within fantasy. Otherwise his entire character and his entire background will become invalid.
Vincent Myers (played by Ambrosia)

Character: The Fallen

Likely Phrases: "Death, will only bring you. And us. Together"

Brief: Born from the Hands of the greek gods, the Fallen are the angels that have been casted away because of a sin or because they were hated. Their hatred brought them together as one and now, they're as powerful as the gods themselves. Unholy and ugly, the fallen have become one but all the suffereing, fear, hatred of the combined angels has gave this Cluster of a being more a ruthless, psychotic and destructive way of life.

Can be maimed: Denied :p

Can be killed: If you bring the right materials, then yes. Otherwise have a good time fighting him off.

Likely to kill/maim: Oh hell yes

Preferred genre/setting: any is good XD
Zelphyr Topic Starter

Charlie Shepherd wrote:
Character: Charlie Shepherd
Tagline/Brief: A rich, sleazy, smart, sociopathic politician/head of a corporation who also happens to be a serial killer.
Can be maimed: (Are you okay with it?)Yes but not maimed too much.
Can be killed: (Are you okay with it?)No
Likely to kill/maim: Very high
Preferred genre/setting: Probably modern settings
Every time your name catches my eye, my brain reads it as "Charlie Sheen." :|
Despite my recent join in, I feel obligated to inform

Character: Jakara Izuma

Side note: Main enemy or target is a Wizard Named Sasuki Akane, so most of his work will be wrapped around him.
Brief: man of super human strength that stomps magic under his metal boots and impales enemies with his spear to make sure his enemy stays put.

Tagline: "Are you working with The Wizard?"/ "Leave or go to hell in holes."/"Scratch my armour and I'll pop your eyes out of your skull."

Can be maimed: I see no reason not to, villans are meant to fight and get hurt.

Can be killed: hah! Good luck

Likely to kill/maim: mainly Sasuki or all who work with him, if not present, anyone near to 'practice' on.

Preferred genre/setting: action, fantasy, anything that isn't happy, he's not a happy man.
Second side note: Jakara is supposed to be Orc, so fantasy is prefered, if not, then human is always a good back up.
Character: Soraya

Tagline: An insane female vampire drunk on blood lust and the desire to become more powerful.

Brief: Soraya tends to hunt young, attractive males within politics in order to further her career and wealth. She enjoys being manipulative and cruel, especially when it comes to her prey.

Can be maimed: Yes.

Can be killed: Yes.

Likely to kill/maim: Very likely.

Preferred genre/setting: Fantasy works best since she's a vamp. Setting could be whatever but something like a space seeing is not likely;).
Zelphyr Topic Starter

Just nudge this up again....

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Villains-R-Us - Always Accepting (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus