Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Villains-R-Us - Always Accepting (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Aku-Ya-jp (played by Shijinno)

Character: Aku-Ya-jp
Tagline/Brief: Based on the Red Room video of Japanese urban myths. This computer virus has a high murder probability. Will you be able to put an end to the death toll?
Can be maimed: YES
Can be killed: NO
Likely to kill/maim: YES
Preferred genre/setting: Modern/Urban/Sci-fi/Post-Apocalyptic. Any setting that justifies high use of a computer.
Not necessarily just as a villain, can also play the anti-hero if needed. Never a goodie two-shoe, though.

Character: Rane Dul'vhaar
Tagline/Brief: "Good? Evil? Doesn't matter to me; I'll be the last one alive."
Can be maimed: Scars and such are fine. But no hacking off limbs, please
Can be killed: If it's unavoidable, then fine - won't be permanent, though
Likely to kill/maim: If necessary; moreso certain if another PC is a target
Preferred genre/setting: Modern/Near-Future, with or w/o powers allowed
Shade (played by ForsakenAngel)

Character: Shade
Tagline/Brief: "Shadows are everywhere.. I am everywhere and so is death..."
Can be maimed: His host can be mortally wounded, but he himself can't be.
Can be killed: His host can be killed since it is a human, but it is unlikely he could be. If it does happen then it won't be permanent.
Likely to kill/maim: Highly Likely
Preferred genre/setting: Modern/Urban/Post-Apocalyptic. Pretty much anything with modern technology, but could try out other settings/genre.
Zelphyr Topic Starter

Sorry, I'm usually pretty quick about getting folks posted, but somehow I'd missed those last two posts until now! All's up though. :)
Muhahahahaaaa!~

*poofs b/c he's on at work*
Zelphyr Topic Starter

Remember, I can't reward victims for participation in the Nightmare Games unless I know about their games! Even if it's in PMs, just let me know it's going on. :)
Sabbath (played anonymously)

Brief: This bard/medium possesses the ability to summon spirits with her music. However, she can only call them, not control them, and she may find she's summoned something that does not want to have a friendly chat....
Desired villain: Anything goes, humans included, though a supernatural being would be preferred.
Allow maiming: Yes.
Allow death: Yes.
Can villain win: Yes.
Setting & Description: Any setting from medieval fantasy to modern day.
Loren

((I'm on the fence with this one, actually...do you accept deadpan snarkers, sociopathic shapeshifters?

It's that Lanth is completely unpredicatable, so he can be a villain and an antihero at the same time, I suppose O.o))
Zelphyr Topic Starter

Basically, if you're willing to have your character play the villain (regardless of if they always are or not), then they can be listed. :)

Heck, one of my own characters listed mostly just pesters people. She can get scary with it, but aside from usually-childish mind games, she's pretty harmless. *shrugs*
Loren

((Right...I suppose... I'll think about it >:D ))
Jonathan Batley (played by Mr_Pleasant)

Brief: Johnathan 'Iron Hands' Batley is a merc/thug for hire that has the ability to coat his hands and forearms into immensely strong metal, though still able to retain usual movement and dexterity. Activated through the tattoos on said forearms.
Can be maimed?: Sure, though some prior warning on what'll happen would be nice.
Can be killed?: Prefer not to, having to perform 'zombie voodoo' after each death (and since he's the 'help' I will assume this is somewhat frequent) isn't desirable.
Preferred setting/genre: Modern day is preferable, this includes crossovers that are set in modern times (Eg: Marvel/DC universes etc), however if you want him involved in medieval/Sci-fi setting I'd need some time and/or a explanation of the world I'd be bringing him into so I can make him 'world appropriate' for the RP.
Other notes: Since he's more of the henchman type of villain, I'm obviously open to collaboration. Though he'll be less likely to be going off and doing his own thing as a result.
Even though he's listed under the 'New Versailles' group, this will evidently be a slightly different take on the character, more combat oriented and less of the 'serious' tone I've made for him, so expect the occasional joke/wisecrack.
Zelphyr Topic Starter

Novalyyn wrote:
Notice: I will give kudos to anyone who allows a villain to make them their victim during the duration of the duration of the Nightmare Games.You guys'll deserve it for helping things along like that.

Relevant RPs can played within the group or the public forums; just let me know, so I can award the kudos!
hey some one just gave me an invitation to Villains R us
and I 100% new here how do I join? I need help
Zelphyr Topic Starter

LordFantastic wrote:
hey some one just gave me an invitation to Villains R us
and I 100% new here how do I join? I need help
You already did. :) Some groups require approval before you're officially a member; Villains-R-Us is one, mostly just so I can better keep track of things.

Presently, you've joined as a player, via your actual account/profile. You can also join groups through as your characters. If, say, you wanted to add a villainous character to the Villains-R-Us group, you can find a link at the top that says "Apply With Another Character." When you apply, you'll have a dropdown that allows you to apply as You or as any of your characters. Simply choose one, do whatever else is needed for that application (they do vary from group to group), and submit. ;)
ok Thank you :)
but what should I do?
Zelphyr Topic Starter

In the group? Conversation-wise, it should generally (but not necessarily exclusively) be about villainy - how to play a villain well, developing a good villain, different types of villains, villains from wherever that you think are awesome... RP-wise, it's much the same as out here - look for someone to play with and get things going. Depending on what's going on at any given time, you can also participate in the group events (presently Nightmare Games), which will typically be RP-focused. One of the main purposes of the group is to be able to RP openly (not in PMs) with less concerns about the content restrictions that are out here in the public forums. So there's no limits on language and gore, and looser limits on sexuality.

Out here, unless you're adding a villain or a job to the list, there's not much reason to post in the thread. I imagine most contact with those listed in the first post will be made via PM. If this thread gets pushed off the first page of Looking for RP though, I don't object to the occasional bump, whether it's a useful comment or not. ;)
Zelphyr Topic Starter

Bring this back to attention~
Zelphyr Topic Starter

Big ol' list o' villains! Wee!
Zelphyr Topic Starter

This is still here. :)
Zelphyr Topic Starter

The Nightmare Games end tonight. Any RPs started from it certainly don't have to end, though.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Villains-R-Us - Always Accepting (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus