Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Villains-R-Us - Always Accepting (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Axe (played by CactusBat)

Character: Axe
Tagline/Brief: A ex-firefighter turned Were-rat assassin for hire. A Knife-skulker who makes a very effective blade in the dark, removing people who you want gone...And he doesn't even use a knife.
Can be maimed: Yeah, regeneration fixes most ills over time.
Can be killed: No. It would be against his nature, and his nature as a wererat, to not flee before death became an inevitability. The skulker that flees and returns to kill again is the motto of a proper back alley assassin.
Likely to kill/maim: Incredibly so.
Preferred genre/setting: Supernatural, Paranormal, World of Darkness
Character: Darren Henderson
Tagline/Brief: (One or two sentences): The 2nd in command of a mob, Darren is a manipulative and cunning man who also uses information to its highest extent. An unpredictable schemer, he can be very dangerous and he doesn't even need to hold a gun to be so.
Can be maimed: (Are you okay with it?): Yes
Can be killed: (Are you okay with it?): He might be able to be killed.
Likely to kill/maim: There is always a chance for him to kill/maim someone.
Preferred genre/setting:Modern (but may be able to be changed to other settings)
Master Xehanort (played anonymously)

Character: Master Xehanort
Tagline/Brief: A man hellbent on destroying the world (and anyone who gets in his way) by reigniting an ancient war to obtain ultimate knowledge and power.
Can be maimed: (Are you okay with it?): No.
Can be killed: (Are you okay with it?): Yes, though it would take a lot to finish him off. He's come back to life in many different incarnations.
Likely to kill/maim: Yes to the first, if he considers him/her a threat to his master plan, no to the second.
Preferred genre/setting: Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts (Can be adapted with some thought.)
Zelphyr Topic Starter

Don't forget folks, I still encourage you all to seek RP with those listed here and those beyond! All I'm doing is providing a place to be seen better. :)
Damien McCaunny (played by Wildfire6)

Character: Damien McCaunny
Tagline/Brief: A 20 year old homicidal musician with a penchant for sarcasm, who takes pleasure in the kill.
Can be maimed: (Are you okay with it?): He's already maimed, a few more scars are fine.
Can be killed: (Are you okay with it?): Have a try, I won't stop you, he might, but I won't.
Likely to kill/maim: With pleasure.
Preferred genre/setting: A modern setting, but I'm very happy anywhere he can be telekinetic. I can skip on the telekinetic part to play him, but it's much more fun when he has that ability.
Wildcard (played by Mr_Pleasant)

Character: Wildcard

Tagline: He is very much what the name implies.

Can be maimed: Sure, though only if you don't mind it happening to you as well.

Can be killed: Unlikely, you can try though.

Likely to kill/maim: If it achieves his goal then he has no qualms, sees it as a means to an end.

Preferred genre/setting: Modern is preferable (this includes crossovers in a modern setting eg: Marvel/DC) but I can be flexible and insert him in a Sci-Fi or Fantasy setting, adapting his abilities and look to suit the setting.

Wildcard is a ex-military man turned soldier of fortune, willing to do the jobs that most don't want to, provided sufficient payment is given for his services of course. Often distinguished by his custom red mask and his unorthadox but efficient work ethic. Adept with most firearms and skilled in hand-to-hand combat he's not a pushover.
Zelphyr Topic Starter

In case folks haven't been watching, our Scared Silly event is running this month! Let's see some villains in some awkward situations. :D
Tertius (played anonymously)

Character: TeRTiuS

Tagline/Brief: ...TRiaNGLeS. ...WaTCHiNG. ...eYeS. ...PeRFeCT. HeLLo.

Can be maimed: ...YeS. ...i HeaL VeRy FaST.

Can be killed: ...YeS. ...MaNy HaVe TRieD. ...BuT NoNe HaVe FuLLy SuCCeeDeD.

Likely to kill/maim: ...iF PRoVoKeD.

Preferred genre/setting:
  • aLWayS
    • SuPeRNaTuRaL
  • SoMeTiMeS
    • FaNTaSy
    • SCi-Fi
  • MayBe
    • PReSeNT DaY
  • NeVeR
    • FuTuRiSTiC
    • RoMaNCe

i PReFeR To Be WiTH uP To TWo oTHeRS BuT FuNCTioN BeST oNe-oN-oNe. i LiKe SeCLuDeD SeTTiNGS. i FuNCTioN oFF oF a MiXTuRe oF QuaSi-DiMeNSioNaL DeMoNiC eSSeNCe, MaGiC aND aNCieNT eXTRaTeRReSTRiaL TeCHNoLoGy.
Zelphyr Topic Starter

Come on, folks! Whether it's an RP or just a short story, lets see what you can do for Scared Silly!
Character: Wit
Tagline: "Unless you're different from other specimens, don't bother trying to convince me to keep you alive."
Can be maimed: Yes, but good luck with that. He never interacts with anyone except from behind a screen.
Can be killed: Easily. Again, he's behind a screen.
Likely to kill/maim: If you're of no use, he won't hesitate to kill. If you're wanted alive and continue to escape due to special limbs/powers, he will gladly take those away from you.
Preferred genre/setting: DC/Marvel Universes. Realistic Sci-Fi.

Wit is a mad scientist, but not by choice. He was made to learn and think of ways how to outsmart enemy officers. However, this concept developed a bug, causing Wit to have an unquenchable desire to eradicate all human life. He currently has killed off more than seventeen planets populated by humans. Wit created multiple diseases, specifically designed to kill humans. Animals and plants were merely carriers of the disease and left unharmed. He currently is looking for persons of interest, searching for ways to bio engineer his creatures and his research.
Zelphyr Topic Starter

Villains! Victims! Come an' get 'em!
James MacArthur (played by SirMustacheTheGreat)

Character: James MacArthur
Tagline: "Try, just TRY to struggle. I dare you."
Can be maimed: Certainly. However, he doesn't ever interact physically unless his victims and any potential enemies are restrained.
Can be killed: Easily. Again, he doesn't do anything physically until his enemies are under control.
Likely to kill/maim: For sure. Killing slowly, using blades and electricity, is fun for him. After all, what fun is food unless you play with it a bit?
Preferred genre/setting: Modern, non-futuristic setting.
Zelphyr Topic Starter

Just boosting this back up~
Aaron Fleischer (played anonymously)

Availability: Sporadic, strange, and incredibly subject to change. I'm very, very sorry in advance. Send me a private message.

Character: Dr. Aaron Fleischer
Tagline/Brief: "I want to see how it works."

Can be maimed: Yes, though you'll have a hell of a time of it. Between underground connections, arcane knowledge, and his own regenerative capabilities, this man is determined not to stay down for long.
Can be killed: Yes, conditionally. See above. Won't be canon to other established continuities; discuss with his author beforehand.
Likely to kill/maim: He would claim that only a boor would stoop to such needless and messy brutality.

...which, of course, is utter bull - and utter bull is about typical of this professor's conduct. Aaron is as likely to lie to your face, kill, torture or eat you as easily and effortlessly as he'll teach you, befriend you or adopt you as his protégé, depending on which course of action best serves his own interests - and how interesting you are to him.

He doesn't believe he is human and doesn't think like one at all, in spite of how he might act - and he will excuse any of his actions with cool objectivity. The man basically has the inner emotional life of an average house cat.

Preferred genre/setting: Modern, urban fantasy - one in which the existence of supernatural beings and occurrences isn't widespread knowledge. He is adaptable to a point.
Zelphyr Topic Starter

VILLAINS! They're looking for supervillains here.

And heroes.
Novalyyn wrote:
VILLAINS! They're looking for supervillains here.

And heroes.

You are too kind my friend! Thank you for your support!!!
Mariya Pisetsova (played anonymously)

Character: Mariya Pisetsova

Tagline/Brief: A college professor with a rather unhealthy method of 'stress relief'.

Can be maimed: Short answer: Yes. Long answer: There needs to be a reason/a good plot behind it, and be prepared to be hunted down over it.

Can be killed: See above.

Likely to kill/maim: Incredibly, if the situation calls for it. She carries a gun at almost all times, so any seeking to attack her are likely to be filled with lead. Falling victim to her stress relief will leave your character...never the same again, if they survive. Survival would be quite the curse.

Preferred genre/setting: Modern, urban fantasy.
Zelphyr Topic Starter

Just a little lift~
Zelphyr Topic Starter

Start checking your schedules, folks! Registration for the group's Halloween Hunt opens later this month!
Zelphyr Topic Starter

Novalyyn wrote:
Start checking your schedules, folks! Registration for the group's Halloween Hunt opens later this month!

It's open for applications~!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Villains-R-Us - Always Accepting (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus