Skip to main content

Forums » Epic Week 2023 » Epic Week 2023 Chat

HECK YEAH.

Roll for initiative! Zelphyr rolled 1d20 and got 15. After the modifier of +1, got 16.
Large Lizard rolled 1d20 and got 15. After the modifier of +2, got 17

Large Lizard goes first.
Large Lizard rolled 1d20 and got a natural 6. After the modifier of +2, got 8 vs. Zelphyr's AC of 12
Large Lizard lunges at Zelphyr, but Zelphyr dances out of the way.
Zelphyr rolled 1d20 and got a natural 19. After the modifier of +5, got 24
Critical hit! Zelphyr expertly twirls xyr gun, gets off two shots at Large Lizard in quick succession, and cooly blows away the smoke from the pistol.
Zelphyr rolled 3d8 and got a natural 15. After the modifier of +4 from gear, got 19 Because it's a crit, that damage is multiplied by 3
Zelphyr does 57 damage to Large Lizard
Large Lizard is defeated!
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

WHOA
I'm awesome~ XD
I didn't even roll all that well for the damage. XD
damage-thats-a-lot-of-damage.gif
LOL
Monsters incomingggg
Don't forget the blue are the toughest.
Are there certain weapons that work best against each color?
Roll for initiative! Zelphyr rolled 1d20 and got 20. After the modifier of +1, got 21.
Large Lizard rolled 1d20 and got 15. After the modifier of +2, got 17

Zelphyr goes first.

Zelphyr rolled 1d20 and got a natural 20. After the modifier of +5, got 25
Critical hit! Zelphyr expertly twirls xyr gun, gets off two shots at Large Lizard in quick succession, and cooly blows away the smoke from the pistol.

Zelphyr rolled 3d8 and got a natural 13. After the modifier of +4 from gear, got 17 Because it's a crit, that damage is multiplied by 3
Zelphyr does 51 damage to Large Lizard

Large Lizard rolled 1d20 and got a natural 2. After the modifier of +2, got 4 vs. Zelphyr's AC of 12
Large Lizard spots a birthday balloon gently wafting by on a breeze, and is momentarily confused.
omg, so much damage..
Thank you so much, Zelphyr!! I'll be ready for the next time then
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

Golly ya'll cleaned up those lizards quick
Yeah!!
Do I need to do anything special besides travel to hexes for my Walruses to find stuff? (I think I've explored 7 so far and carrying still says 0/7. No biggie, I wouldn't expect to find stuff every hex, just want to make sure I'm not missing something that I should be doing!)
Heyo, new to epic week and am a little lost on where to start but I would love to help out!
Dragonfire Moderator

Maybe set them to forage?
Dragonfire Moderator

I'm not sure yet, I sent mine off to some ruins and they're not there yet, LOL
Hey RedGal! Monsters spawn on the hour. In the beginning, they tend to be pretty easy to defeat, so if you want to battle, you gotta be quick! They get tougher as the week goes on, so will take a lot longer to defeat. Do you need some weapons?

You are on: Forums » Epic Week 2023 » Epic Week 2023 Chat

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus