Skip to main content

Forums » Epic Week 2023 » Epic Week 2023 Chat

Even moreso than being alone at home while sick, where at least everything is familiar.
Kim, quick question: I think in the past, there have been enemies where different colors in a type could or couldn't inflict different statuses. Is that the case here, too, or can I assume that if one color of a type does, all colors of that type will?
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

20 minutes to battle time! :)

Lemme check
Hey guys! Hate to be a bother but if y’all could help with monsters in the heptagonal prism it would help a lot! I’m currently blighted and poisoned rn so I can’t really do much lol- I’m saying this because I have a super party hat of healing and can solve the Collection 7 symbol by doing so! Thank you so much ^^

There's variations amongst the feral lizards (of which there are 3 types per color, btw)

Hey Sunstruck! We are holding until the top of the hour to conserve our resources so we can overwhelm the dread rider, the toughest guy on the field.
Gab

...I forgot I was poisoned. How do I heal that?
There's a plan forming, and there's stuff in the Armory to help with the poison and blight!

I invite you to hang with us, accept a stim spray from one of us so you can start healing, and join us when we charge at the :00!

About 15 minutes to go time!
I'm going to kill all of these lizards until they are dead >:D
Quote:
There's variations amongst the feral lizards (of which there are 3 types per color, btw)

Ah. Poop.
Kim wrote:
Hey Sunstruck! We are holding until the top of the hour to conserve our resources so we can overwhelm the dread rider, the toughest guy on the field.

Oh okay! Sorry about that ^^
You're fine!
Sunstruck, do you recall what blighted you?
Dragonfire Moderator

The wizards can blight.
Dragonfire Moderator

The assassins cause bleed and poison.
Ooh, I would love to join in at the top of the hour! I'm poisoned tho :(
Zelphyr wrote:
Sunstruck, do you recall what blighted you?

Not sure, happened around 4~something CST (it’s almost 9 now)

I think it was either a green guy or a blue guy, sorry I can’t be of more help lol-

You are on: Forums » Epic Week 2023 » Epic Week 2023 Chat

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus