Forums » Smalltalk » Rock Trading Booth

Seeking:
  • Malachite
  • Flat freckled thank you, Falyn!
  • Red mossy
  • probably anything that gets added or might still be hidden >.>

Can offer:
  • Up to 2 Lumpies
    • Peach (Excitable | Big appetite | Easily entertained)
    • Puffle (Excitable | Low appetite | Needs lots of entertainment)
    • Plomp (Sleepy | Average appetite | Average entertainment needs)
  • 1 Mossy
    • Pear (Timid | Low appetite | Easily entertained)
    • Boomy (Proud | Low appetite | Needs lots of entertainment)
  • 1 Flat
    • Derbo (Proud | Average appetite | Average entertainment needs)
    • Paperweight (Proud | Big appetite | Easily entertained)
  • 1 Amethyst Geode
    • Fear (Studious | Average appetite | Average entertainment needs)
    • TheAbyss (Goofy | Big appetite | Needs lots of entertainment)

Also willing to offer fireworks (any color), glitterbombs, up to 5 snowballs (per rock), a summer lily, a white or a yellow rose, or mushrooms. For the throwables, you're welcome to request I throw it at you instead of sending it. :P
My trade request is a bit weird I know. I have come into possession of a Phoenix, and she told me she was hungry for...
Cinnamon Sticks!

I understand they were a part of some activity before my time so are probably pretty rare, so if anyone happens to have some, I will trade...
1x Full Box of Rocks

If that isn't enough for them, I can throw in some cloaks and/or other stuff. If I find anyone willing to part with their cinnamon sticks, we can barter some if the Box of Rocks isn't enough?
I have a Mossy Red that I'd like to trade for a Flat Freckled!
Mirafin

I have a flat rock and an amethyst geode for anyone who wants them, no trade necessary.
Mirafin wrote:
I have a flat rock and an amethyst geode for anyone who wants them, no trade necessary.

Me! I'll give them a good mantle to put them on! :)
Mirafin

Dawnia wrote:
Mirafin wrote:

They're on their way!
Dragonfire (played by Dragonfire) Topic Starter

All these rocks, happily traded. *sniff*

Updated my list on the first page, but it mostly boils down to - I have an extra Red Mossy and a Malachite, and I'm looking to trade those for a Flat Freckled and Lumpy Sandstone!
Dragonfire wrote:
All these rocks, happily traded. *sniff*

Updated my list on the first page, but it mostly boils down to - I have an extra Red Mossy and a Malachite, and I'm looking to trade those for a Flat Freckled and Lumpy Sandstone!

Do you mean one of those, or either or? I have a Freckled rock. (Not sure if it's the same as a Flat Freckled rock though, but it's red and freckled.) I'd love a Malachite rock. I also have a Lumpy Sandstone rock if you want both?

petrock-flatty-freckled-image.png

petrock-chungus-sandstone-image.png

I would happily trade both my Red Mossy and Malachite for those two, yeah! :D I'll send them your way.
Dragonfire wrote:
I would happily trade both my Red Mossy and Malachite for those two, yeah! :D I'll send them your way.

I sent them to your user account, please tell me if you get them. I have never done this before haha.

Aardbei wrote:
Dragonfire wrote:

I sent them to your user account, please tell me if you get them. I have never done this before haha.

Got them! :D Thank you!
Dragonfire wrote:
Aardbei wrote:
Dragonfire wrote:

Got them! :D Thank you!

And thanks for the red mossy and malachite! I've wanted these two for a while. You made my day.
Mirafin wrote:
Dawnia wrote:
Mirafin wrote:

They're on their way!

Thank You! I made them 100% and put them on display!

Dawnia wrote:
My trade request is a bit weird I know. I have come into possession of a Phoenix, and she told me she was hungry for...
Cinnamon Sticks!

I understand they were a part of some activity before my time so are probably pretty rare, so if anyone happens to have some, I will trade...
1x Full Box of Rocks

If that isn't enough for them, I can throw in some cloaks and/or other stuff. If I find anyone willing to part with their cinnamon sticks, we can barter some if the Box of Rocks isn't enough?
Thank you * for the Cinnamon! My Phoenix is now blue! :D
Looking for a quarts geode, got two mossy, a tiger eye, and an amethyst I can offer up for trade.
Seeking: Amethyst Rock to name after the Cassandrium from Tangled: The Series <3

I have:
2 Pet Spa Treatments
4 Magic Pet Biscuits
5 Fishy Bits for Pets'
6 Pumpkin Pet Biscuits
2 Snowballs
I’m not looking for any rocks, but I have w a y too many items and I’d like to get rid of them lol

I have:
19 Fishy Bits For Pets
4 Magic Pet Biscuits
3 Pet Spa Treatments
3 Pumpkin Pet Biscuits
Most intensively looking for: GEODES!!! Both kinds! They're my favorites!

I'd also like anything that I don't have (so anything not in the Willing to Trade section; I also have a Tiger Eye, so I don't need one of those. I'll take anything else)

Willing to trade:
Up to 5x Mossy Pet Rocks (I HAVE SO MANY)
1 Lumpy Pet Rock

For the Amethyst Geode or anything else I'm willing to offer just one rock, but for the Quartz Geode I'm willing to offer more than one rock. If I don't have anything you like, I'm willing to trade a few glitterbombs and/or fireworks and/or snowballs, up to you. <3
I hope it's okay to bump this topic, I'm still looking for geodes!! I hope people are still looking to trade rocks lol, they're still in the store, so I would imagine >.>
ogle wrote:
I hope it's okay to bump this topic, I'm still looking for geodes!! I hope people are still looking to trade rocks lol, they're still in the store, so I would imagine >.>
I wanted to send you a rock but it says you're "not accepting messages right now."
I am missing Freckled, Sandstone, and Quartz rocks.

I will trade a walrus rogue for them.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Rock Trading Booth

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus