Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Elysium (Group Rp)

It's cool.
The Elysium (played by Pineapple) Topic Starter

POSTING ORDER!!!!!!! Kyle, Alex and Minato, Senta, Ambrose, Bliss and Raid, then Gauye then Ashi.

So gauye is next
Gauye Lockhart (played by Tattoed-Murder)

The tattooed woman shook her head at the reaction of her husband and son; at this point, she was ignoring Bliss' husband. Her hands rubbed her face, trying to keep herself from crying.
"Minato, please do not talk to me that way." She felt the annoyance he had toward her, she heard it in his tone and even in his thoughts. She looked at Bliss and blinked softly What do I do? She felt as though she was being attacked.
True she hadn't hunted the man when she took his life, but she had hunted that night.

((I'm going to bring in Kushina the next time it's my post if everyone is alright with that.))
Since Ash hasn't posted yet you could do it right now if you want.

(( Nah, I wanna think of something clever and original for her to do.))

(( Screw it... Kushina Time! ))

POSTING ORDER!!!!!!! Kyle, Alex and Minato, Senta, Ambrose, Bliss and Raid, then Gauye, Kushina, then Ashi.
Ashilvan Salrivan (played by Lorvilran)

looks at the hunter "Hmmm. I've never seen a hunter unarmed. They're quite fun to play with when armed though." He'd grin "Just so you know, there are a few gangrel lurking about in the area. I'd advise against attacking them as well as they won't be as... friendly as I am." He'd gotten a bit soft in his years, used to be he'd attack a hunter no matter who's side they were on "Name's Ashilvan."

((Damn you Ashi! :P))
Ashilvan Salrivan (played by Lorvilran)

((Well I was typing when she put that in.))

the posting order still stands jump in the next way around

((I'm being a brat *hugs*))
((ok...enough OOC. I'm sure noone wants to have to go back several pages to remember what they were planning on posting next.)

A few moments later, He emerged from the back room in which he had disappeared to and eyed the hunter for a moment.

"Well hello there. The strangest of allies one could expect to see when talking about allies of vampires."

He would then chuckle softly as he hopped over the bar and went and stood in the back corner that allowed him to see as much of the facility in one go as possible.
Alex Lockhart (played by Hurricane_Lance)

He watched his brother return from the back room. Then turned his gaze to the hunter.

"Blessed weapons. Sounds interesting. Hopefully they serve you well."

He then tapped his warhammer staff on the ground.

"No blessing here. I just plan on smashing some skulls."
He glanced at the hunter for a moment in silence before shrugging lightly and looked at Ash and Raid.

"You two seem like an interesting pair. More capable of keeping my attention than any of this lather rinse repeat stuff going on. Dad keeping a look out craving a fight. Uncle talking about smashing stuff...hunters showing up where they aren't exactly desired. It's all old news to me. What can you two offer to keep me attention?"
Senta Morder (played by kuroi_neko)

Senta raised an eyebrow to Alex. "I suppose whatever gets the job done," she said, smirking a bit. She had never been one for brute force herself, not that she didn't mind a little hand to hand every now and then.

And then she scoffed at Minato. "Forgive me for not being entertaining enough. I didn't know that was the real reason I was brought here." She crossed her arms and being to scope out the place.

Eyes were rolled at her son's comments. She was ignoring her surroundings at the moment; tired of the crap that seemed to follow her in unlife and in natural born life. Gauye sat down, but after hearing the Hunter's words, a laugh was given.
"Forgive him. He's just a little bit of a brat this evening." The words left her lips with no hatred, no resentment to the fact that the three remaining family members she had were alive and she wasn't. No, that was not the meaning of her tone; she simply meant that, much like his father, Minato was a brat even at the best of times.
Kushina Lockhart (played by Tattoed-Murder)

The younger of the twins came down from her mother's room. She had thought that she had felt the presence of her father, brother, and uncle; when her eyes fell upon them, she stopped dead.
Minato's words rang in her ears, and her eyes shifted to red much like her mother's had.
"Maybe if you spent more time training on our gifts instead of sneaking off with the dog you would know that this is all but a part of life."
Her words, however calm they might have seemed, were not. She loathed her brother, father, and uncle. Not for reasons any one would normally think. But purely because of all the shit they gave her mother.
The blue haired, red eyed, teenager walked to her mother's side. If no one knew they two, they might have been mistaken for twins; which was what Kushina enjoyed most about her mother. The girl placed a soft kiss to her mother's forehead before sitting down next to her and taking her cold hands with in her own. They were all the other had, and honestly, Kushina wanted to keep it that way for as long as she could.

so much for the posting order. . ."POSTING ORDER!!!!!!! Kyle, Alex and Minato, Senta, Ambrose, Bliss and Raid, then Gauye, Kushina, then Ashi."

So NOW this the last time it gets changed. . . KYLE ALEX MINATO SENTA GAUYE KUSHINA AMBROSE BLISS RAIDEN ASHI

PLEASE PLEASE stay in order. this is not directed at anyone in particular, it's directed to everyone
Ambrose Crowley (played by Hurricane_Lance)

He watched in silence as Kyle took his spot and took sighed lightly before finally drinking his drink his wife had given him. He then smirked a bit as he stretched.

"Oh me oh my...such tension in the air. It is almost palpable..."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Elysium (Group Rp)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus