Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Elysium (Group Rp)

Abigaile Fisher (played by Pineapple) Topic Starter

Nodded in agreement with Ambrose, as she slid to sit next to him on the customer side of the bar. Once they were side by side they looked like total opposites, she was tattooed and pierced and her husband looked more 'normal. She sighed lightly and rested her head on his arm, an oddly affectionate gesture.
Raiden Jayde (played by Pineapple) Topic Starter

Nodded as the hunter spoke to her, "okay. . ." she couldn't help being nervous the tension in the room was driving her nuts. She had stayed silent most of the time as she didn't want Gauye's ex husband or her children to know she was the woman's sire, mostly as she couldn't explain why. She was only doing what her mentor nudged her to do. She glanced up to her mentor as he introduced himself to the Hunter, "My name's Raiden." she murmured following suite

She arched dark brow when Minato spoke, "I've never had anyone call me interesting. . ." she laughed a little nervously as she wasn't sure where this was headed
Ashilvan Salrivan (played by Lorvilran)

laughs lightly "Well I can shift into multiple forms. If that means anything but I don't know of much else that would interest you." He'd shrug and stretch a bit "Gangrel are known for our resiliency as well." He'd laugh "Bullets bounce off us." He'd grin "Though that isn't normal it's one of our abilities." He'd look to Rai "Something wrong young one?"

laughs lightly "Well I can shift into multiple forms. If that means anything but I don't know of much else that would interest you." He'd shrug and stretch a bit "Gangrel are known for our resiliency as well." He'd laugh "Bullets bounce off us." He'd grin "Though that isn't normal it's one of our abilities." He'd look to Rai "Something wrong young one?"
Kyle looked at his daughter quietly from the corner and watched her in silence. His gave seem focused on her eyes and after a moment he spoke.

"Kushina...daughter...have you been embraced as well...?"
Alex Lockhart (played by Hurricane_Lance)

He watched in silence as the young girl came down stairs and chuckled softly.

"So...that was my neice huh? The resemblance between daughter and mother is kinda scary."
He quietly turned his gaze towards his sister and quirked a brow. He then shook his head as he turned his gaze back to the other two.

"Shapeshifting? Sounds fun and interesting indeed."
Gauye Lockhart (played by Tattoed-Murder)

A smile lit up her face when she saw her daughter, her own hand was placed on her daughter's cheek. She laughed softly at he husband's words. Yes, there were bite marks on her daughter, but Gauye wasn't please with having to inflict them. It was her daughter's idea to her mother feed from her.
When her brother-in-law's words reached her ears, she growled softly.
"Why, Alex? because she takes after her mother more than her father? Or because she looks like the person that has been there for her and her brother while her father ran off for months at a time leaving no word of where he was going?"
Was she bitter? Hell yes, she was.
Kushina Lockhart (played by Tattoed-Murder)

The distinguishing features about the two Lockhart females were; one, the fact that the girl's mother was covered in tattoos, two, that the mother was always changing her hair color, and, three, that Gauye's skin was much paler than her daughter's. These were the noticeable things. Gauye had been a Fire Master, Kushina was an Earth Elemental.

Sighs left the younger girl's lips as she looked at her father; "The only person that I wish to call me that word is my Mother." A hug was given to her mother as she rested her head on the loving shoulder of her mother. "And father," the word left her lips with hatred and nearly as much bitterness as her mother's words to her uncle, "If I had been, it is none of your concern. You left us, remember."
A small hand was placed on her mother's and she squeezed tightly. The bond between this mother-daughter duet was much stronger than it should have been, but it worked well for the two since they had moved to Bliss'.
The Elysium (played by Pineapple) Topic Starter

it's my fault she posted outta order *face palms* I told her it was her post Sorry senta
Gauye Lockhart (played by Tattoed-Murder)

((Bliss. I'm gonna bite you!))
Senta Morder (played by kuroi_neko)

((Sorry, I thought we were gonna skip me for some reason since it went out of order))

Senta had nodded to Rai and Ashi when they told their names. But her eyes wandered to the newest girl to enter. Just how many people were there?

"Okay, obviously there is a family squabble going on... but, let's make sure we don't let that affect us during any fighting." She had seen one too many times were just that affected the outcome.
Ambrose Crowley (played by Hurricane_Lance)

He quirked a brow at Bliss' sudden resting against his arm, he 'oddly affectionate'action obviously being odd enough to catch him a bit off guard.

"My. You seem overly friendly this time about. There any particular reason?"

He would then chuckle softly before reaching up and running a hand through her hair.
Abigaile Fisher (played by Pineapple) Topic Starter

Watched the whole family feud begin to unfold, it had been inevitable that the lockharts would all come together and an argument she thought was inevitable as well.

With a small sigh she moved her crystals gaze to Ambrose and shrugged a bit, "It's odd to say it but I missed your presence."
Raiden Jayde (played by Pineapple) Topic Starter

Tore her eyes from the scene before her she looked to Ashi, "I'm fine master." She was just a little nervous, but that was Raiden in general. She felt like there was going to be an explosion between the ex husband and ex wife duo.

shakes his head "Well this won't be fun..." The gangrel wasn't happy with the fact that there was a fight happening "Yes, though it's only two other forms the shape-shifting. I can also make blades break on my if I wish." He'd grin "Gangrel disciplines are rather fun."
He closed his eyes a moment as a light sigh escaped his lips in response to the confirmation that Kushina had in fact been turned. He stood there quietly for a moment before he visibly started shaking a bit. A few moments later, his eyes shot open, a brilliant red in color as he exploded.

"You accuse me of bringing our son into the pit of danger! You didn't do that with our daughter! You outright put her in the very bowels of hades itself! You heard what was said! None of these people here wanted their lives they have now! They were put in this position against their will! Yeah they have come to terms with it but being a vampire isn't without it's dangers! Heck it's even more dangerous than being a mortal despite the benefits that come with being a vampire! They are hated! They are ridiculed! They are hunted! And you bring our daughter into that life? And you have the nerve of accusing me for bringing our son into the pit of danger! Did you even try to Stop her being embraced?!"

He then suddenly fell silent just as quickly as he had exploded as his eyes closed again. As they closed one would notice the color in his eyes fade a bit. His body, which had tensed up during his outburst slowly relaxed, and the fiercely pulsating temple in the side of his head slowed down. His face, which had gotten so dark with frustration that it was nearly purple slowly faded back to it's normal tone. He slowly regained his composure as his body became relaxed to the point where one would wonder how he was even still standing.
Alex Lockhart (played by Hurricane_Lance)

He was about to say something in response to Gauye's words to him but quickly fell silent as his brother erupted. He quirked a brow as he watched being caught off guard by his outburst which was something he had never seen before.
He was about to comment on the transformation and Shapeshifting thing ash spoke of but quickly jerked his head towards his father as his outburst began. His face quickly contorted into one of confusion as he didn't know what to make of the scene. Nor who's sisde of the line to stand on.
Senta Morder (played by kuroi_neko)

Senta was silent through the whole outburst, and when he had finished... she slowly stood, and made her way to another spoke in the room, feeling she didn't want to get caught in some feud at the moment. She scratched the side of her face with her finger and silently turned her back to the scene.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Elysium (Group Rp)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus