Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Elysium (Group Rp)

He watched quietly as the creature turned to ash and then began clapping slowly.

"Good performance hunter. Short...but good."

He would then stand and stretch out a bit.

"Yeah...I know I got a bit of an ego...but we need more of..."

His voice trailed off as he began sniffing the air.

"Anyone else smell that? Smells like...sulfer...and brimstone? I knew the world was going to hell but to smell like it?"

He would then begin looking about quietly.
Alex Lockhart (played by Hurricane_Lance)

Alex looked around a bit and shrugged.

"I dunno if your really smelling it or not bro...my nose is filled with the smell of all them herbs and stuff for the healer's place. Surprised you aren't in the same boat actually."
He raised a brow in curiosity as he took in a deep whiff himself.

"I'm not sure what brimstone smells like...but I defiantly smell sulfer. Ain't not mistaking that smell."
Senta Morder (played by kuroi_neko)

"I can't help it if it is short, that all depends on my adversary." But she raised her brow when he mentioned the smell around them. At first, she didn't notice it, and was about to shrug it off, but then a small whiff hit her and she looked around to the others.

"It could be a number of things," she said.
Ambrose Crowley (played by Hurricane_Lance)

He quirked a brow as his nose twitched a bit and he smirked a bit before looking to Bliss.

"My dear...I smell demons...do these pests have allies?"
Abigaile Fisher (played by Pineapple) Topic Starter

would sniff the air, now that someone mentioned it, the air did smell off. She would look to the Senta, "Well my dear sulfur isn't a normal smell for vampires. . .so it's nothing that's regular around here. . ."

She would take another deep sniff of the air, and look to her husband, "Everyone has allies dear one. . ."
Raiden Jayde (played by Pineapple) Topic Starter

Would move to her Master after he spoke, she nodded a bit, "Yes. . .if they really were bringing the fight to us now. . .there would be more of them. . .many more. . ." she all too vividly recalled the last time there was a fight.
Ashilvan Salrivan (played by Lorvilran)

shakes his head "Demons tend to not play with vampires too much." He'd look around "The Giovanni tend to be the only ones who have even a chance of playing with them..."
Zandris (played anonymously)

shrugs "Demons and devils aren't the worst you can get." He'd say as he looked around "All balance out."
Ingrid Rosien (played by Pineapple) Topic Starter

Squeezed his arms lightly, "Yes Love. ." she murmured.

She looked a bit worried when Kyle mentioned sulfur, especially as Val saw demons when his madness was out of control. Real demons would be very, very bad. She smelled it but wouldn't admit to it.

She would slip around to Val's front as the rest of the group spoke, she smiled to him and hugged him. Trying to cut madness before it started.
looks around, she wouldn't be able to cut it off "Where are they?! You hide them!" He'd say as he looked at the newer people "You hide the demons!" He jumped up and ran out, knives seen unsheathed as he did.
We're gonna move this to the Elysium thread in the Avalon forums guys. All participating members are members of Avalon now so it's all good. Posting order will remain the same. I'll post it first in Avalon.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Elysium (Group Rp)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus