Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Elysium (Group Rp)

Raiden Jayde (played by Pineapple) Topic Starter

Blinked backing into Ashi's from, She had never seen either of these men before. At hearing a hunter approached she lost all colour, she hadn't faced one yet.
Gauye Lockhart (played by Tattoed-Murder)

Gauye looked at Kyle and rubbed her face softly. Great, just want she needed. The woman got up and walked over to the fridge, taking one blood pack out and closing the door of the chill chest. She drank from the pack like there was no tomorrow; and she repeated this action for a few moments.
Her silver blue eyes locked on her husband; she hadn't seen him in a while. "Kyle." Was all she said, all she could say at the moment.
Ashilvan Salrivan (played by Lorvilran)

shakes his head "Wow. Such love." The gangrel was rather impressed today, his hand patting Rai's head "Don't fear young one." He'd say as he hugged her lightly.
He quirked a brow At Gauye's voice and shrugged a bit.

"Hold your words...introductions aren't done yet."

He would then turn and smirk at the gathered crowd.

"Ladies...gentlemen...nosferatu, gangrel, malvakian and any others who I forgot! I would like to take this moment to say two things. The population of this fine establishment is now at this very second one mortal to four vampires! But in a moments it shall be three mortals to four vampires! Ladies and gentlemen! I present to you the TatZ N ThingZ supershow! This is Bang Pow Boom!"

He would then motion a hand towards the door.

"As good as we may all be, it never hurts to have a few more hands to deal out some hurting on some idiots who don't know how big of a pile of crap they stepped into. First up! The Bang of the group!"
Alex Lockhart (played by Hurricane_Lance)

Alex's built frame entered the bar in silence dressed in his trademark Jean shorts, combat boots, and hooded sleeveless vest with the front open showing his bare chest. The hood on his vest were pulled up as shocks of his sea blue hair cast a veil of shadow over his eyes. In his hand he carried his trademark dual headed war hammer staff as he looked about in silence and made his way towards the crowd stopping beside Kyle. He cast his empty gaze over them all and smirked a bit.

"Nice crowd."

He would then chuckled softly.

"For you who don't know me, Names Alex. Or Apparently Bang in this case...I'm Kyle's elder brother by three years."

He then glanced towards the door.

"And I guess next is Pow...? Geez this nickname crap is rediculous..."
Quietly Minato entered not even glancing about showing a new level of focus than he has ever displayed. Across his back were his twin hook swords, their harness and sheath set up over top of his plain black tank top. It was hugged close to his torso as it was tucked into his jeans that led down to his shoeless feet. He like Alex looked about a moment before speaking.

"Minato Lockhart...age...technically less than one year old but through clever use of time based magics, I was accelerated to age 16. Kyles sole surviving son and third born in a line of 4 kids. Enough chatter...I came to fight..."
Ambrose Crowley (played by Hurricane_Lance)

He watched as the other two entered then smirked a bit.

"No wonder you were talking more crap than normal Kyle...you had these two hiding in the shadows."

He then chuckled softly at Minato's anxiousness.

"Cool your jets young one...there will be plenty of action soon enough."
Abigaile Fisher (played by Pineapple) Topic Starter

:blinked as she watched 2 more enter. "What in the hell . ." she arched a thin brow wondering just what was going on."

Nodded a bit but remained silent

She shook her head, "Five vampires." Gauye looked down and picked at her nails. When she heard her son's voice, Gauye looked up and almost lost it. Great, now her unlife was hunted by her living life.
"You had to bring him here, Kyle. You had to bring our son into the pit of danger." She shook her head and growled to herself. She was tired of his antics already. Gauye looked at Bliss before grabbing yet another blood pack.
"You're going to have to raid the Red Cross or some shit." Gauye laughed softly as she had had her fifth blood pack in just over fifteen minutes.

"Just be sure to remind him we do have a Malkavian skulking about...." The gangrel shakes his head "They're always a danger, especially if they feel threatened, I'd rather play with older gangrel than a Malkavian." He'd say with a shiver "The few I have met were enough to drive me up a wall." He seemed unimpressed with the entrances.
He looked at Gauye and chuckled.

"I'm not one to deny a blood Lockhart a good fight. Besides. He volunteered. I actually tried to leave without him but he caught me on my way out. Kids about as stubborn as a mule."

He seemed to completely ignore any other comments.
Alex Lockhart (played by Hurricane_Lance)

He just simply and quietly walked up to the bar and sat beside Ambrose without a care in the world. After a moment he spoke quietly.

"Who comes doesn't matter...what matters is that we win this conflict..."
He looked to his mother quietly and could be seen staring with cold heartless eyes.

"Mom...worry about yourself. I am here of my own free will. It's a man's duty to fight in times of need."

Despite the look in his eyes, his words were calm cool and soothing.
Ambrose Crowley (played by Hurricane_Lance)

He Snapped his head towards Gauye upon hearing her comment of '5 Vampires' as his temper instantly flared.

"You have no right to call yourself a vampire! Your still a fledgling! Not even a month in at it! Have you even made your first kill yet?"

He then stopped himself as he drew a deep breath.

"The arrogance of young ones. It never ceases to amaze me..."

He then shook his head silently.
Abigaile Fisher (played by Pineapple) Topic Starter

Watched the scene unfold, "Drinks. . .anyone?" she asked trying to ease the tension

nodded along with Ashi, she had a hard time with malkavians, the completely unnerved her

She laughed softly and shook her head. She was going to focus her attention on her arrogant son at the moment.
"Minato. Must you speak to me like that. After I carried you for nearly nine months." Before her son could answer her, she turned her attention to Bliss' husband.
"As a matter of fact, sir. I have. Just beyond the tree line of the place I once called home." She glared to her ex-husband and son. "I murdered a man that had been sent to kill the love of my life and my son. So please, do not call be arrogant." Her eyes fell back to her fingers, she'd been picking at them the whole time and had picked to the point that she'd injured herself.

Laughs "Everyone here is young compared to me." He'd say then held Rai lightly "That is the example of why your shyness is welcomed at times, causes less trouble." He'd say with a smile "I am Ashilvan by the way." He'd say, nodding to the mortals and Ambrose.
He watched the scene unfold as he looked quietly to bliss.

"Surprise me..." he said softly as he turned to Gauye and walked up to bar and stood directly across from her. He quietly stared at her for a moment before chuckling a bit.

"Listen...do you hear yourself? Your not the same you anymore. Your not the woman who held my heart anymore. And not because you've been embraced. Your yelling at your son for something you should be proud of. Do you know what's going on? He came to help me. He came to help Alex. He came to protect those we care for. He came to protect you. And you yell at him for it? And this why Kushina isn't here? Cause you yelled at her for doing something to help you?"

He then shook his head.

"Don't try to rebuttal with the whole 'I'm a vampire and can protect myself now.' crap. Cause that doesn't matter. People who care for others will protect them regardless of circumstances..."

He would then stare into her eyes as his blue eyes flashed to red then faded to an off white color.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Elysium (Group Rp)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus